FS: i7 2600k, GTX 780, LGA1155 Mobo w/Win10, DDR3 RAM, 750M PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
final edit: decided to keep it. sorry to waste anyone's time/effort on this.

Everything is priced, but please make offers anyway. Prices include shipping and paypal fees within 48 states.

Well, no longer really playing many games, so I'm going to part this out and stick with a more mobile solution.

CPU: i7 2600K. Was overclocked for about a week, didn't really get that high of speeds with it (though I'm no expert it at), thus decided against leaving it that way and it's been running at stock speeds since. Comes with Zalman Ultra-quiet 9900 cpu fan (or fan may be purchased seperately). - $140 OBO

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24. 4x 4GB sticks. Would prefer to sell all ($50 OBO), or 2 sticks each ($30 OBO).

PSU: Corsair 750M, bronze rated. No issues with this guy. Bought only a year ago. - $45 OBO

GPU: eVGA GTX 780 - never overclocked. - $150 OBO

Mobo + O/S: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - was purchased new this year to replace a faulty Gigabyte board, so probably under warranty. Since this is tied with the Win10 Home 64 bit O/S OEM (also purchased at same time), that comes with it. - $150 OBO

LG 24" 144Hz Gaming Monitor. No issues, really nice for gaming at high frame rates. - $199 firm

For those close to Columbus, OH: (price is cash price, for local pickup only)

Corsair 600T White case. One fan isn't working anymore. Not sure if adjustable fan pot works either. Still a nice, good looking case. - $30 OBO

heat: stephen0983 +6 .. Reviews/Feedback for stephen0983 | HeatWare.com not really on here that much, sorry.
eBay: lovelyblade73 +220 - eBay Feedback Profile for lovelyblade73

Last edited:
Too bad Columbus is a bit too far for me. 30 for a 600T is a steal.

ttt.

decided to offer shipping for the monitor and now it's priced to sell.
i have a couple sales pending, the i7 and fan are likely gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back