FS: i5-3570k w/Heatsink, Retail Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

copy_run_start

Limp Gawd
Selling my i5-3570k. Comes with heatsink and manual in original retail box from when I purchased it new in December of 2012. Kept under an H100i. Love it, and I would still be rocking it today, but I wanted a 4C/8T Xeon for my virtual lab.

Asking $95 shipped CONUS USPS Priority. SOLD $80 LOCALLY

Heatware: dr_drift
eBay: kwwolf1

OuskJWz.jpg

Mf2urnb.jpg

W910n4a.jpg

Last edited:
Great chip. I have mine a 4GHz at stock voltage from day one. I know it will do much more, but just ended up leaving it there. GLWS

What did the banana say to the vibrator?
"What the hell are you shaking for?! I'm the one that's about to get eaten!"

Great chip. Bump and a joke.

A guy walks into a bar, orders 4 shots of tequila. Bartender asks 'are you celebrating something?' Guy replies, 'yeah, my first blowjob.'
Bartender replies, 'well here's a fifth, on the house!'. Guy says 'no thanks. If four won't get rid of the taste, nothing will.'

Old man goes to the doctor, tells the doc, "It's like clockwork, every morning. I piss at 6am on the dot, shit at 7am, and then I piss again at 9am."
Doc says, "Well is it that you're going too much?"
"No," the old man says, "the problem is that I don't wake up until 10."

For our 10th anniversary, I took my wife to France. For our 20th, I'll probably go back and pick her up.

Bear walks into the bar and tells the bartender, "Hey, give me whiskey... and a cola."
Bartender says, "Why the big pause?"
Bear says, "idk, I was born with 'em."

I'm not saying my buddy is fat, but if I named off the five fattest people I know, he'd be four of them.

It's a tradition in Spain to serve the mayor the testicles of the bull from a bullfight. One day, after a bullfight, the mayor seemed confused.
"Why are these testicles so small?" he asked the waiter.
"Today," the waiter said, "the bull won."

Cowboy walks into a bar and tells the bartender he'll have a shot of whiskey.
"Hurry it up please, bartender, I gotta get the hell outta dodge. Big Jim's coming to town!" The bartender complies, the guy drinks the whiskey and runs off.
A few minutes later, another cowboy walks into the bar, obviously in a rush. "I'll have a beer, on the double, Big Jim's coming to town!" Bartender gives him his drink and the guy takes off.
A little bit later, the bartender sees, through the window, someone riding an ox up to the bar. He's gotta be the biggest son of a bitch the bartender's ever seen. He parks his ox in front of the bar, punches it in the head, knocking it out, and says in a deep, rumbling voice, "STAY." The bartender is trembling as the monster of a man bellies up to the bar.
"What'll it be, stranger?" the bartender squeaks.
The stranger says, "I'll have four shots of whiskey. And hey, bartender."
"Yeah?"
"Move yer ass, I'm in a rush. Big Jim's coming to town."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back