• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: i5-2500K

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuzupfoo

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
320
SOLD


Trying this again... work got super busy so I couldn't pay attn. and I was constantly out of town.

Anyways this is a i5-2500K for sale that I have owned since X-mas 2011. It spent the first year at least on stock clocks then I bumped it up to 4.6GHz with a +1 offset to voltage. Ran rock solid (24 hours of Prime 95 at around max upper 70s C) at that voltage and was always cooled with a ThermalRight Ultra Extreme 120.



Price: 135 shipped with all accessorises (box, manual, cooler)
Firm

Please have some references or HEAT

my Heat is 13-0-0 and ebay feedback of 55 with 100% positive
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top