• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: HyperX Beast DDR3 16 GB - Used

rvr2k3

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
1,082
I just upgraded to a new machine and now this memory needs to find a new home.

HyperX Beast 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 Desktop Memory Model KHX21C11T3K2/16X

Product Specs - http://www.kingston.com/datasheets/KHX21C11T3K2_16X.pdf

Includes original packaging.



F0fzd0n.jpg


DEJf2zd.jpg




SOLD

Heat - rvr2k3
ebay - rvr2k3

Payment: I accept Paypal or USPS MO for payment

Shipping: Continental Lower US 48 states. Thanks.

Bumps will be reciprocated. Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
I was going to purchase your memory but after looking closely its not 2400mhz ... its actually 2133mhz you have pictured there. I'm not sure how that speed would play with my own HyperX Beast 2400mhz kits I have in my pc now. -The voltages and timings are slightly different.
 
I was going to purchase your memory but after looking closely its not 2400mhz ... its actually 2133mhz you have pictured there. I'm not sure how that speed would play with my own HyperX Beast 2400mhz kits I have in my pc now. -The voltages and timings are slightly different.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I fixed the listing.

Good luck in your hunt for memory. :)
 
Back
Top