FS: Huge Xbox 360 Package, Games, HD DVD, Wireless

FurBurglar

Gawd
Ok, here it is. Almost everything you could want all in one fat package. I don't want to split this up and deal with shipping 20 different packages right now, so I am offering the whole thing at a great price. Everything is pretty much perfect in every way. The faceplate on the 360 has been replaced with a silver model because the original one somehow got a small crack at the front USB door and the door would not stay on anymore. I could not find a white replacement. I will include both faceplates so that you can see how small the crack was and that it wasn't smashed to pieces or something. All accessories are genuine Microsoft accessories. Here goes: (Retail prices listed)

Last ditch effort to sell this as a package - $700 SHIPPED!!!

Xbox 360 Premium - $400 Everything included in original box $250 SOLD!!!
Extra Wireless controller - $50 $30 SOLD!!!
Play and charge kit - $20 $12 Buyer flaked still for sale
Extra rechargeable battery - $12 $8 SOLD!!!
VGA Cable - $40 $25 Buyer flaked still for sale
Wireless network adapter - $100 $65 SOLD!!!
HD DVD Add-on unit - $200 Includes Media Center remote and I will even include King Kong that came with it. $125 SOLD!!!

Games:
Crackdown - $60 Includes access to Halo 3 beta $40 SOLD!!!
Dead Rising - $40 $35 Buyer flaked still for sale
Gears of War - $60 $50 SOLD!!!
Madden '07 Hall of Fame Edition - $70 $30
Tiger Woods '07 - $50 $35 SOLD!!!
Table Tennis - $30 $15
Burnout Revenge - $50 $25
Dead or Alive 4 - $30 $25
Tony Hawk's Project 8 - $50 $40 SOLD!!!
FIFA '06 - $30 $15
Pocket Bike Racer - $4
Big Bumpin' - $4
Sneak King - $4

Grand total: $1284

I am selling the entire package for $750 + shipping. NEW PRICE $700 SHIPPED!! That is nearly 50% savings on the whole thing. Please contact me here via PM or via email: rfrichardson at yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking.

Okay, I've out up individual item prices in bold so that I can get people lined up if I do break it up, which I am not doing just yet. I will drop the package price another $50 to $700 + shipping.

Looks like it's going to take parting to get this thing done. All games, knock $5 off and shipping will be included. All hardware items are plus shipping. I am not opposed to offers on multiple items if they are reasonable.

Heat: FurBurglar
Ebay: rfrich92474

^^^ Feel free to make offers. If I don't get some offers soon I would be willing to sell all the hardware as one package and then sell off the games. Go ahead and let me know what you might be interested in. Thanks.

I don't suppose you'd do 42% savings on just the HD DVD add on

If I don't get some more interest in the whole thing by tonight, I will let the HD DVD go for $125 + shipping. That's as close as I can get.

but just so you know OP, the halo 3 beta ends... tonight... i think

Goes to show how much I play the thing and keep up with what's going on.

Bump it back up. I have some offers on various hardware, might just have to go that route and take the extra cash for the headache.

Interested in the system itself if you do part out :)

Good luck with the sale, and free bump!

BUMP...hope you can liquidate it man, i feel for ya. Help him out folks.

Not looking for any trades. I'm selling this to help fund my bike purchase. Need to get off the couch and out exercising.

All PMs replied. Getting some realistic offers/inquiries now. Let's get this thing done!

Bump.

I'm gonna sell back my textbooks tomorrow. If I get enough I may still be interested. I'll get back to you on it

Back