FS: HUGE! Q6600,E6600,Dell 3007WFP,4GB Corsair, 7950GX2, Large HD's/Asus P5w and more

Has anyone received their stuff from this guy? I sent him the money on Nov 14th for mobo/cpu/hdd and also never received the tracking number. I am starting paypal dispute tonight if he still ignores my PM's/emails.

This guy was just on 1 hour ago but he hasn't responded to ANY PMs.

I smell scam.....

:mad:

bump for the JERKER!! I love that desk! I miss mine too bad i left it in chicago with a friend. I will never get it back since he loves it as much as i do! PM sent about the 30" Id love to get that thing!

I was hoping this would not become a public issue but I can't blame those who paid me for getting worried, i lost a very close friend of mine in a car accident and had to fly home for the funeral, ive been under a lot of stress and have finally gotten started on working through everything i had left sitting on my desk. to all those who paid me i apologized personally in responses to all of your pm's but ill do it again here, you were all sent your tracking numbers and I will not be unreachable anymore.

I told all those who paid me that they although i hope they understand my situation, if they choose to leave negative feedback for my mistake i completely understand...

this is my first time selling this many items on here at one time, i know there are a number of you that have "dibs" on items, but ive lost track of all the pm's ive recieved. If you have a dib on an item, have not paid, and are still interested, please send me a PM with the item in the subject and we'll go from there...

once again im sorry to all those who were worried, and want to assure everyone else that this is no scam, just a grad student trying to sell his old comp!

Just to let everyone know...I got my stuff today from nytrackstar. Everything came very well packaged. Seems like he was honest about what happened.

Just to let everyone know...I got my stuff today from nytrackstar. Everything came very well packaged. Seems like he was honest about what happened.

Glad everything worked out for you, but this guy is a joke. He makes a deal with me, promises to ship it, then goes AWOL for 12 days without replying to any of my PMs (even though it shows him browsing the forums), provides a reason (whether or not it is true is not my concern), then backs out of the deal because he doesn't trust me :rolleyes:. Ironic I must say after he went MIA for nearly 2 weeks. Funny too because last year, he received a neutral Heat for similar reasons - deception, promising a shipping date and not shipping until 2 weeks later. Sure, he didn't steal anyone's money, but this is no way to conduct good business and I personally wouldn't pay first or give positive Heat.

Overall I had a terrible and comical experience with NY. I just got scammed by LogitechFreak for paying first and suddenly I'm labelled a scammer lol.

I hope everyone else has a better experience.

I got my stuff however I am still waiting on a $50 refund... He said it would be Friday. We will see. I will keep everyone posted...

So here we are several weeks later and NO refund. HE HAS SAID he would issue me a $60 refund and I am still waiting... Time to thrash some heat... Well maybe not just give me the money promised and I will leave it at that. This is rediculous...

SO WHERE IS THE REFUND YOU SAID I WOULD RECIEVE LAST NIGHT!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO KEEP YOUR WORD?? PLEASE GIVE ME THE MONEY YOU HAVE PROMISED. IF I DON'T RECIEVE IT BY FRIDAY NIGHT 12.21.07 I WILL INITIATE A PAYPAL DISPUTE

You almost have the perfect components for hackintosh, you just need to get a 8800GT and wait for the upcoming leopard 10.5.2 update... but o well you sold them already... bump 4 looking :rolleyes:

Back