Nov 18, 2015 #42 C computergeek485 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,393 ttt, would trade straight for a roku 4
Nov 20, 2015 #46 C computergeek485 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,393 ttt, any offers? worst case is i can say no....
Nov 23, 2015 #48 H hazexban 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Oct 20, 2004 Messages 3,316 Does this come with the disc and key for Office? I think I might buy this just for that. Thanks
Nov 25, 2015 #49 C computergeek485 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,393 It's a VLK so it's just on the computer and activated.
Dec 1, 2015 #56 C Cutter Limp Gawd 2FA Joined Nov 9, 2003 Messages 299 interested in the q6600 and the ram. is that 3 single stick
Dec 2, 2015 #57 C computergeek485 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,393 It is a 2gb and 1gb stick, not sure if I'd want to part out but toss out an offer.
Dec 10, 2015 #61 S slats [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 30, 2000 Messages 1,672 I'm trying my best to just say no.....this is a fine deal.
Dec 11, 2015 #62 C computergeek485 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 2,393 You know you want it