FS: HTPC Parts Bundle - Mobo+CPU+RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_farfig

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi and hello there! Thanks for visiting my FS thread!

These parts would make an excellent HTPC, seeing as that is what I was going to use them for, but the person I was building this for decided to back out at the last minute. I want to sell these parts together, however, if I don't get any interest as a bundle I may be willing to part. Though for the price that is listed I don't think anyone would pass this up!

$125 Shipped! - SOLD

HTPC Parts Bundle:
Biostar AM2+ uATX Motherbaord - TA790GX XE
AMD Phenom X3 8650 - 2.3 GHz
2 GB Kingston PC2-5300 DDR2 - 667 MHz

This is almost a $200 value! If requested I can even throw in an HDMI cable, since newegg is offering this board with an HDMI cable if you bought it today. The board comes with the original packaging, cables, manual, and I/O plate. The CPU was an OEM CPU, but I've installed an AMD reference heatsink (which came from a Phenom X4 9950) that keeps it nice and cool. :cool:

(Click for larger)

I did a quick install of Windows 7 RC on this system and it flies. However I set the onboard video to ONLY use the SidePort memory which is why the WEI is low.
The motherboard is pretty much brand spanking new (less than 2 weeks old) and I can include a newegg invoice if requested.

PayPal preferred.
Pictures available upon request.
Prices shown include FEDEX/UPS ground shipping.

Contact Information:
E-Mail/PP: lord_farfig @ hotmail . com
Heat/eBay: lord_farfig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back