FS: HP ZR30w, Sony FW900 for local Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

texuspete00

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi.

Looking to sell a barely used ZR30w locally (Norwalk, CT 06851) for $210 (Price Lowered!). I bought this in February 2014, and it has a July 2013 build date. I played a few games on it before switching to the BENQ 32", and it has sat around since. I just preferred it to the IPS panel.

Monitor : Zr30w.jpg

Build Date : ZR30wBuildDate.jpg

Also looking to sell a Sony FW900 beast for SOLD.

Paypal, perhaps amazon payments. Heatware: texuspete00

Last edited:
Thanks! Put up a picture of the FW900. I'll polish up the glass and get a better one up soon. Despite the scuff in the bezel, I actually picked this out of a lot of at least 10, maybe 20, for screen condition. Said screw the bezel scuff. This is back when the monster thread hit. I had the HP version and had a little line in the antiglare or something if being neurotic. Made a semihuge trek to trade for the Sony of my choosing plus cash.

When living with my parents, my Dad was always telling me to throw it out, no one wants that he said. Haha.

Bump for you. I typed your zip code in 7hr 40min trip for me haha. Too far. Good luck with sale!

^ lol what's that for the best CRT ever made! Assuming you're talking about that. Anyway, bump!

I have two of these FW900 units, and would love to get my hands on another. Use Estes to ship both units to me from sellers. These Monitors Own everything when fully calibrated! Still the best monitor of all time to this day! bump

Tempted on the 30" your about 1h10m away. Bump for the thread

bump. I'm that lazy i bump this once every few weeks, so if it ain't closed, it's still for sale ! :)

Got a few requests to ship the FW900. If anyone has some tips on how to do such a thing, feel free to PM me!

Bump!

Got a few requests to ship the FW900. If anyone has some tips on how to do such a thing, feel free to PM me!

Bump!

Freight carrier I'd imagine -- like ESTES mentioned above. Never done this myself, so not sure how to go about it. I'd just call them -- 1-866-ESTES4U

I had a ZR30W, what a great monitor! Be carefull when shipping it, UPS destroyed mine when I sold it on this very forum and refused to compensate me even though I shipped it in the OEM packaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back