FS: HP ZR30w 30" IPS 2560x1600, Nexus 6 32GB, PS3 Slim, CH Combastick + Pro Throttle

Mannymal

Limp Gawd
All items are used but in excellent condition. Items based off average prices of sold products on eBay, modified to what I think is fair considering their condition and what eBay charges for shipping. I take PayPal, Amazon Payments, or Google Wallet. Due to my job (airline flight crew) it may take me anywhere between a day to five days to ship depending on whether you purchase an item on one of my days off or when I am away on a work trip.

If you are gonna make offers that are substantially under the listed price, please do it via PM and bump the thread notifying me that you have made an offer.

HP ZR30w 30" 2560x1600 IPS Monitor

This beast was used for a year and a half. No scratches, no stuck or dead pixels that my eye can see. Comes in original packaging, includes DVI-D cable, also supports DisplayPort. Excellent screen for productivity, but I do mostly gaming on my desktop and have moved on to a G-Sync display.

$270 Pickup in Atlanta area, $320 shipped.

Nexus 6 32GB, Midnight Blue, Unlocked
$SOLD

CH Combatstick + CH Pro Throttle
$SOLD

PS3 Slim
$SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I work in Conley (@ the 675-285 junction) the 30" interest me. LMK

Bump for a hell of a deal on that HP ZR30w. MSRP on release was $1200+.

I'm monitor shopping and am really torn between this and a Dell 3011. I have an X-Rite i1Display Pro, but I'm kind of confused about calibrating this HP since it doesn't have any OSD for manual RGB controls. Did you calibrate yours, and was it any concern? Do I just ignore the RGB controls, or use the Automatic Display Control in the X-rite software? lol sorry for the questions, but hoping maybe you'd have some experience.

Also would like to ask about a spot near the bottom center left of the display, on the edge of the glare it looks like there's a scuff, but it could also be nothing.

Thanks.

BUMP for this kickass screen. Warranty till June 2016.

I'm monitor shopping and am really torn between this and a Dell 3011. I have an X-Rite i1Display Pro, but I'm kind of confused about calibrating this HP since it doesn't have any OSD for manual RGB controls. Did you calibrate yours, and was it any concern? Do I just ignore the RGB controls, or use the Automatic Display Control in the X-rite software? lol sorry for the questions, but hoping maybe you'd have some experience.

Also would like to ask about a spot near the bottom center left of the display, on the edge of the glare it looks like there's a scuff, but it could also be nothing.

Thanks.

Sorry, i never saw this post!!! That is just a bit of grime. The screen is flawless. And I calibrate it with the NVIDIA control panel, but I find the screen is fine out of the box. Your needs may vary.

PM sent.

On a side note, you wouldn't by any chance be interested in a Trackir 5 + cash, would you?

Bump for the HP monitor at a killer price, I bought mine new probably 2-3 years ago now and have loved every minute of it.

CH combo SOLD, monitor is still available but with a few queries. Act now and it will be shipped today.

Back