FS: HP zd7000 17in notebook: P4 3.06GHz, Media Center, 802.11G, FX5600 128MB, 60GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSS Modder

2[H]4U
This laptop is only 7 months old and is in excellent condition. Everything else included is also in great condition, and all of the CD's and documentaion are included with the laptop. The specs are:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.06GHz w/ 533MHz FSB and HT Technology
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Drive: 60GB @ 5400 RPM
Optical Drive: DVD Drive
Networking: Broadcom 802.11G
Display: 17in 1440x900
Graphics: 128MB nVidia FX Go5600 w/ Coolbits hack to OC the card
Additional Software: Microsoft Office XP/2002 Pro w/ Frontpage, Publisher, and Access, MusicMatch 8 Plus, WinAmp 5, AdAware, Spybot S&D, Norton Antivirus 2003 Pro, and Executive Software Diskeeper 8

If you would like 768MB of RAM (256x1 + 512x1) then that can be added for an additional 80$. The retail value of this notebook is about 2300$, and I am asking for 2080$ shipped with RAM. If you want any more info or want to see pictures, email me at [email protected].

EDIT: Locked at request of thread starter. - Lethal

Bump for a good trader, he is very easy to get in contact with......

good luck with the sale man..

no news at work yet but I will keep asking ;)

thanx for all the help mcseiam. hope ur new pc works well for ya. sorry to all those whove taken a look at this thread. i just noticed that the pic isnt workin. :rolleyes: ill fix that quickly. :)

ok you know wat. this STUPID PIC is givin me a headache, so Im just gonna take it off. again, if you want to see anymore pics of the laptop (im assuming so, considerin there arent any here) just send me an email at [email protected]

Mcseiam said:
Bump for a good trader, he is very easy to get in contact with......

good luck with the sale man..

no news at work yet but I will keep asking ;)

Mcseiam glad he is a good trader but that still does not excuse him from the rules of this forum

(25) Untraceable web based and/or free EMAIL accounts are not allowed. You must have an ISP or school based email when trading

NO HOTMAIL / YAHOO ETC E-MAIL

The[H]uman said:
Mcseiam glad he is a good trader but that still does not excuse him from the rules of this forum

(25) Untraceable web based and/or free EMAIL accounts are not allowed. You must have an ISP or school based email when trading

NO HOTMAIL / YAHOO ETC E-MAIL

Quite correct, I didnt even look at the email address as he and I had been in contact

thanks for the heads up....

bump

been a while bump. i love my job. :) sit around, fix computers, make money. wat more can a geek want? :D o yea, some hot chick to work with. o well, no chick geeks here. :(

will SOMEONE just PLEASE buy this PC. btw, anyone know much about macs? :confused: im lookin into either a G5 or a PowerBook G4. I'd just like some inside info about macs. I only have about 45 mins of mac experience on OS 9. kinda bites.

bump. after a lot of thinking (ouch) i have decided that i might accept some trades. the only trades i am looking for though are either a fairly new Apple PowerMac 15 inch, fairly new PowerMac 17 inch, or another HP zd7000 w/ 128mb Go5700, 60gb 5400 rpm, 802.11g, and the XBrite screen. if you have any of these, please contact me at [email protected].

bump. thanx for the bump spire_x. its yours if you want it. 2080$ shipped. price can be slightly negotiable.

bump. mondays always stink. esp. if you have time to think about them the day before.

Wanna sell me the cpu? :p

Free bump for you, unless you DO wanna sell me the cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back