FS: HP Touchpad 16gb dualboot, iPod Touch 1st Gen 32gb. Blackberry and other stuff.

SunnyD

2[H]4U
Heatware under SunnyD
No trades, paypal/amazon pmt preferred.

Prices listed include shipping - please keep that in mind before you think about lowballing me.

$25 shipped - BlackBerry 8530 (Verizon) - Includes an AC adapter, battery and 2gb MicroSD card. ESN is clean and ready to go.

$15 shipped - Sunbeam CCF-120 Heatsink - This may be priced about the same as you can get a new retail one, but I am also including both a LGA1366 and LGA1156 mounting bracket, which a new retail unit wouldn't come with.

$15 shipped - Witstech A81e Android Tablet, for parts - My son accidentally knocked the tablet off shattering the shell - it does not "boot" anymore. It does power on, but I haven't been able to get it to do anything other than that. It may be useful to someone for the LCD screen or other parts, or someone with more time on their hands than me.

$25 shipped - Logitech Harmony XBox 360 Remote - It works. I got a billion other universal remotes I don't use, no sense in keeping yet another one.

$45 shipped - Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard - This thing.

$15 shipped - Microsoft Lifechat ZX-6000 Wireless Headset - Over-the-ear headset that also has an official Microsoft wireless/USB dongle that lets you use your XBox 360 wireless controller on your PC.

$25 shipped - Netgear WNDR3300 v1 802.11 a/g/n Router - DD-WRT compatible, I can't remember if I flashed it back to stock FW or not though. Runs fine, replaced it with a Linksys trying to deal with neighborhood congestion and just never bothered to care since.

=========

SOLD $60 shipped - iPod Touch 32gb 1st Gen

SOLD $210 shipped - HP Touchpad 16gb

Last edited:
Back