FS: HP Pavilion DV8000t Laptop

Sabersoul

Gawd
Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted, but here goes.... You'll have to pardon the pic quality as all I had to take them with was my BlackBerry. You can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Both are my BlackBerry, so I'll get them right away. I'm looking to get $650 for this.

I've got a 17" HP Pavilion DV8000t I want to sell so I can buy a smaller laptop. I bought this two years ago when I used to play a lot of games and really used a big desktop replacement machine like this. I don't really play any PC games anymore so I'd like to get something smaller that doesn't weigh 10 lbs. It's in good shape with only cosmetic issues (a few scratches on the back plastics and a little dirt stuck in the front grille).
Here's the specs of the laptop:

17" Widescreen (1680x1050 resolution)
1.66 GHz Core Duo processor
4GB of RAM (Windows will only see 3GB since the Core Duo processor is not 64-bit capable)
256MB nVidia GeForce Go 7600
Intel 945PM Chipset
Intel 10/100 Wired Ethernet
Intel 3945 ABG Wireless Ethernet
Internal HP Bluetooth Module
8x DVD/RW drive with Light Scribe support
160GB 7200 RPM SATA Primary HDD
80GB 5400 RPM SATA Secondary HDD
4 USB 2.0 ports
1 IEEE 1394 (Firewire) port
6-in-1 Media Card Reader (SD/xD/MMC/MS/MS Pro/Smart Card)
1 PCMCIA slot
1 ExpressCard/54 slot
VGA out
SVideo out
Keyboard with dedicated number pad
90W Power adapter

Will also include the following extras:
Targus 17" Laptop bag
Additional 90W Power Adapter
Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Webcam (since this model was never available with a webcam built in)
Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless G router (only used a few months)

Laptop software will be restored back to factory condition upon sale. This will give you Windows XP Home Edition (Microsoft COA is still on the bottom with no damage) with all the HP bundled software and the recovery DVD.

Cash preferred, but will take PayPal, local pickup preferred but willing to deliver to Clear Lake, TX area free, elsewhere in Houston for $10 (just to pay for gas). If shipped, buyer will pay shipping costs (no idea what it will be).

Back