FS: HP ENVY 17" Quad Edition notebook, i7, 8GB, SSD, Radeon HD 7850M, Blu-ray player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrbuck

2[H]4U
S O L D

HP ENVY 17t-3200 notebook

• Intel Core i7-3610QM Processor (2.3 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • Radeon HD 7850M Graphics with 1GB GDDR5 Memory (HDMI, DP)
  • 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
  • Samsung 830 256GB SSD + WD Scorpio Blue 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
  • 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
  • 17.3-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD Infinity LED-backlit Display (1920x1080)
  • Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
  • 720p HD video streaming webcam
  • Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 3x3 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN + Broadcom Bluetooth
  • Full-size Radiance backlit keyboard with numeric keypad and proximity sensors
  • Beats Audio with analog volume control and mute button on the keyboard
  • 2 year limited warranty included (ends 9/5/2014)
  • Power supply and original box
This top-of-the-line Ivy Bridge-based i7 notebook is ready to perform with plenty of quad-core power to get done what you need done! With the switchable Radeon HD 7850M graphics and tons of processing power, this unit makes a great gaming laptop or desktop replacement.

This laptop is one of the last true "ENVY" models before HP started slapping ENVY on Pavilions.

Original OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit but I will include and install the upgrade to Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center 64-bit and provide the registration codes if you prefer. This laptop is in 100% perfect like-new working condition and only has one blemish on the top case (pictured) due to accidentally dropping an object on it.

Asking: $725 or Best Offer (serious offers only, please!)

FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48.

Amazon Payments or PayPal only. Not interested in trades.

eBay 166 and 100% positive since 1998
Heatware 9-0-0

Last edited:
LOL, the bra* is not for sale, and thanks for reminding me to clean up my picture library. ;)

Last edited:
Update! I just added in a Western Digital Scorpio Blue 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive to the 2nd drive bay, so now there is a 1TB HDD for data storage in addition to the 256GB SSD system drive. No price increase!

Morning bump. I'm waiting til later today then it's going on eBay, so if you're thinking about making an offer, please PM me soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back