FS: HP Envy 15 with 1080p display and 5830m

Fleat

Gawd
The Envy 15 is in factory condition, and will come freshly formatted for use. This laptop has been babied from day one, and is NOT a refurbished laptop.

The laptop comes in the original box with all of the original accessories. This is the second generation model with the updated graphics card and improved cooling. The laptop is under warranty through HP until July of 2011. I will also be including two bonus items: External DVD Burner and a compact AC adapter with a combined value of $145 (see links below for more information).

HP Envy 15 Specifications
15.6" diagonal Full High Definition LED HP Ultra Brightview Widescreen Display (1920x1080
Core i5-520m (2.40GHz, with Turbo Boost 2.93GHz)
4GB DDR3 System Memory
1GB Radeon 5830M Discrete Graphics Solution
500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Webcam
Intel Wireless-N Card
Bluetooth
SD Slot
HP AC Adapter
HP Envy 2GB SD card
HP Recovery DVD for Windows 7 Home Premium

Bonus Extras!
Asus External DVD Burner ($45 value)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...17&cm_re=asus_external-_-27-135-217-_-Product

Kensington Ultra Compact AC Adapter with USB port ($100 value)
http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-K3...HIZ0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1305656730&sr=8-7

I am asking 875 Shipped to anyone with good heatware. Sorry, but I will not ship first. My heatware is under Fleat, and my ebay account is Kimandnic. Thanks for looking!

img3307ne.jpg

img3296fq.jpg

img3298gi.jpg

img3305d.jpg

img3306lj.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump with a quick picture. It was taken at work with my Evo so sorry about the quality. When I get home I will bust out the Canon and take a more appropriate picture.

Thank you for the bump! It is definitely an awesome laptop. Plays Starcraft 2, Aion, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 very well.

Bump. The laptop is on Ebay, so make an offer quickly if you are interested!

Added some new pictures and lowered the price. Would rather sell it here than ebay!

Back