[FS][Houston] 4930k, GTX Titanx3, Caselabs SMA8 build

Exyia

Limp Gawd
Posting this for sale because I'm in the mood to build something different (smaller form factor), but this PC still powers through all games at 4K with ease. Because of size.......I'm not really up for shipping this thing lol.

I am only interested selling it as a whole at the moment - but the components are easily worth much more. The caselabs case alone is ~$600.

Caselabs SMA8
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
4930k @ 4.4Ghz (could push more, just no desire to)
16gb Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz DDR3
GTX Titan (the original/7 series) Tri-SLi @ ~1250MHz
Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB
WD Black 1TB x2 in Raid 0
Corsair AX1500i
Koolance CPU block
EK Titan Waterblocks
Dual D5 pumps on EK's largest reservoir
480mm Radiator x3
240mm Radiator x1
Noiseblocker Eloop fans on all radiators
Aquero5 controller
Probably more I'm forgetting

Yes, I know the GPU's are a bit old today, but this build has been the strongest running build I've ever done and still powers through games without a hitch today. It has powered multiple 1080p surround, 1440p surround, 21:9's, and 4K setups without a problem and I've hardly ever had to deal with SLi problems or headaches at all. It is very quiet with the extreme amount of water cooling and is setup to leave half the fans off until the water temperature rises to a threshold. Editing on this machine is a dream - dead silent while scrubbing through 4k video without a hitch. I still had problems with these cards downclocking on 60hz 4K g-sync panels because they were bored and hitting the fps/sync cap too easily.

With 4K reaching that uncanny valley where some couldn't notice any more pixels, this system could easily last quite a while paired with a nice g-sync panel - or even just buy it and upgrade the GPU's. The loop is already done!

I am just wanting to build some new form of compact PC and change my computer area/desks. I miss being creative and building new PC's.

$1500 OBO

I am not interested in any trades, just cash for a new build. Feel free to offer up - I just want a little bit of spending cash to jump start a new build - I'm not trying to nickel and dime what USED to be a best of the best PC

IMAG0497_zps6t77ixcv.jpg

P_20160920_194926_zpspuovhpla.jpg

IMAG0638_zpsujgs5nwq.jpg

IMAG0762_zpsca4bvyhl.jpg

If you were interested in pulling the GPU's, I do have their stock coolers - but I can't find the screws for them after two days of searching through my closet. Sorry!

P_20160920_201241_zpsp0t5igyf.jpg

P_20160920_201235_zpsjteqaazx.jpg

Back