roninblade
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2004
- Messages
- 2,031
Well Im going to college and I need the money so Im selling everything. If you have any questions or want to make offers or ask about combo deals either PM me to Email, the information will be at the bottom. Im going to get pics up tomarrow. PM me for negotiations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Computer Stuff
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DVD Burner
Good DVD burner, burned about 500 Loose Change DVD's with this, takes like 7 min burn a full DVD-R, color is back
Price: $30 Shipped
Antec P160 Case
Awsome case in great condition, only problem is that the power and reset bottons dont work on the front, could be fixed through sodering or glueing.
Price:$ 75 Shipped
OCZ Modstream 520W
NICE PSU, has a blue light inside, has the PCI Express connectors and all the other nicely wrapped cords.
Price: $60 Shipped
Gigabyte 7800GTX 256MB PCI Express
Very nice card, its branded as Gigabyte but its the same as any other 7800GTX. Comes with the VIVO box and the software it came with.
Price: $165 Shipped
OCZ Platinum 2x1GB PC3200
What can I say, maybe the best PC3200 ram out there, served me well, plus they are shiney.
Price: $225 Shipped
AMD 3800+ Venice 2.4Ghz S939
Nice CPU, comes with a standered heatsink/fan.
Price: $70 Shipped
AS IS: Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
I dunno whats wrong with it, i boot up and theres no picture, you can try to fix it.
Price: SOLD
AS IS: Asus P4P800-E
I dunno if this works, I dont have a CPU to test it on, it worked the last time I used it, dont see why it wouldnt work now.
Price: SOLD
3Com 1100 Switched
Well I have this for a while, I cut the wires on the fans because they were so loud, as far as I know it works because it turns on and the lights lite up.
Price: $40 Shipped
Motorola V400 Phone
Nice phone, doesnt have antenna, comes with battery and USB Cable.
Price: $20 Shipped
80GB Hitachi Deskstar SATA Hard Drive
Price: $45 Shipped
120 gig Seagate Ultra ATA Hard Drive
Includes IDE Cable
Price: $50 Shipped
160 gig Western Digital Hard Drive
Includes IDE Cable
Price $65 Shipped
Battlefield 2 DVD Version.
The CD's that came with this dont work so i burned a DVD ISO, everything works fine, comes with Valid CD Key.
Price: $25 Shipped
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have recently sold my ps2 in hopes to get a ps3, and I no longer play these games so I figured I'd sell them on here. All games are tested and working great.
*Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: SOLD
*Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven - Case is a little worn, includes manual and game runs perfectly.
Price: $13 Shipped
*Killzone - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: $18 Shipped
*NBA 2k3 - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: $18 Shipped
*Final Fantasy X-2 - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: $18 Shipped
* Kingdom Hearts - Cases is a little worn, does not include the manual, game runs fine though.
Price: $13 Shipped
*Grand Theft Auto III - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual and city map.
Price: $18 Shipped
Extras:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Exclusive Movie Trailer DVD
&
Winter 2003 Jump Pack - Includes 12 playable demos, comes with registration card, and munual.
&
DVD Remote and Sensor for ps
Price: $15 Shipped
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling my brothers GameCube stuff
System:
GameCube
Price: $85 Shipped
Games:
Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters
Price: $18 Shipped
Fifa Soccer 2006
Price: $18 Shipped
Mario Cart Double Dash
Price: $18 Shipped
Super Mario Strikers
Price: $18 Shipped
007: Nightfire
Price: $18 Shipped
Super Mario Smash Brothers
Price: $18 Shipped
2006 Fifa World Cup
Price: $18 Shipped
Extras:
Memory Card
Price: $20 Shipped
Controllers (4)
Price: $13 Shipped
Contact Information:
AIM: Ross11988
Email: Ross11988@gmail.com
Heatware: RoninBlade
Computer Stuff
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DVD Burner
Good DVD burner, burned about 500 Loose Change DVD's with this, takes like 7 min burn a full DVD-R, color is back
Price: $30 Shipped
Antec P160 Case
Awsome case in great condition, only problem is that the power and reset bottons dont work on the front, could be fixed through sodering or glueing.
Price:$ 75 Shipped
OCZ Modstream 520W
NICE PSU, has a blue light inside, has the PCI Express connectors and all the other nicely wrapped cords.
Price: $60 Shipped
Gigabyte 7800GTX 256MB PCI Express
Very nice card, its branded as Gigabyte but its the same as any other 7800GTX. Comes with the VIVO box and the software it came with.
Price: $165 Shipped
OCZ Platinum 2x1GB PC3200
What can I say, maybe the best PC3200 ram out there, served me well, plus they are shiney.
Price: $225 Shipped
AMD 3800+ Venice 2.4Ghz S939
Nice CPU, comes with a standered heatsink/fan.
Price: $70 Shipped
AS IS: Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
I dunno whats wrong with it, i boot up and theres no picture, you can try to fix it.
Price: SOLD
AS IS: Asus P4P800-E
I dunno if this works, I dont have a CPU to test it on, it worked the last time I used it, dont see why it wouldnt work now.
Price: SOLD
3Com 1100 Switched
Well I have this for a while, I cut the wires on the fans because they were so loud, as far as I know it works because it turns on and the lights lite up.
Price: $40 Shipped
Motorola V400 Phone
Nice phone, doesnt have antenna, comes with battery and USB Cable.
Price: $20 Shipped
80GB Hitachi Deskstar SATA Hard Drive
Price: $45 Shipped
120 gig Seagate Ultra ATA Hard Drive
Includes IDE Cable
Price: $50 Shipped
160 gig Western Digital Hard Drive
Includes IDE Cable
Price $65 Shipped
Battlefield 2 DVD Version.
The CD's that came with this dont work so i burned a DVD ISO, everything works fine, comes with Valid CD Key.
Price: $25 Shipped
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have recently sold my ps2 in hopes to get a ps3, and I no longer play these games so I figured I'd sell them on here. All games are tested and working great.
*Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: SOLD
*Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven - Case is a little worn, includes manual and game runs perfectly.
Price: $13 Shipped
*Killzone - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: $18 Shipped
*NBA 2k3 - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: $18 Shipped
*Final Fantasy X-2 - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual.
Price: $18 Shipped
* Kingdom Hearts - Cases is a little worn, does not include the manual, game runs fine though.
Price: $13 Shipped
*Grand Theft Auto III - Game is in near perfect condition, includes manual and city map.
Price: $18 Shipped
Extras:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Exclusive Movie Trailer DVD
&
Winter 2003 Jump Pack - Includes 12 playable demos, comes with registration card, and munual.
&
DVD Remote and Sensor for ps
Price: $15 Shipped
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling my brothers GameCube stuff
System:
GameCube
Price: $85 Shipped
Games:
Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters
Price: $18 Shipped
Fifa Soccer 2006
Price: $18 Shipped
Mario Cart Double Dash
Price: $18 Shipped
Super Mario Strikers
Price: $18 Shipped
007: Nightfire
Price: $18 Shipped
Super Mario Smash Brothers
Price: $18 Shipped
2006 Fifa World Cup
Price: $18 Shipped
Extras:
Memory Card
Price: $20 Shipped
Controllers (4)
Price: $13 Shipped
Contact Information:
AIM: Ross11988
Email: Ross11988@gmail.com
Heatware: RoninBlade