FS High End/Mid Range Hardware+WC Items+More

JKownz

[H]ard|Gawd
FOR SALE​

Water Cooling Items

$10. Shipped. PC Ice: Increases pump life and contains corrosive inhibiting ingredients to ct down on internal build up. Non-conductive. Never used, 1 year old.
P1000097Custom.jpg

Processors

$80 Shipped Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz 1066 MHz Socket 775. Never overclocked works perfectly. Stock Heatsink included NEVER USED! SOLD
P1300007.jpg

Ram

Power Supplies

Mother Boards

Video Cards

$150 Shipped EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX Superclocked 768MB GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card WITH!! A EK-FC8800 GTX/ultra - Nickel-Plated water block pre-installed with G 1/4" Fittings ,. this comes with Manual, Cd and a sealed DVI to Vga adapter. This card was never overclocked and is working perfectly.
P1300009.jpg

More Electronics

**This is my Heatware.com Account= JKownz. Here is the link directly to my feedback. I only accept Paypal verified accounts. Please allow 1-2 Business days at most for me to ship. If you want certain things over night or second day shipping it will cost more. Tracking numbers will be given once shipped through hardocp or your e-mail address. http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=32905 My paypal e-mail is [email protected]. I have a premier account on paypal. Please state the item you are purchasing when using paypal. On a side note I am willing to hear bargain prices on certain items.

~Short Cut List~

Water Cooling
$10. Shipped. PC Ice

Processors
$80 Shipped Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz 1066 MHz Socket 775 SOLD

Power Supplies

Video Cards
$150 Shipped EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX Superclocked 768MB GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card WITH!! A EK-FC8800 GTX/ultra - Nickel-Plated water block pre-installed with G 1/4" Fittings

Mother Boards

Hard Drives

Ram

Other

**More info about the items on the Short Cut list, is above in the longer text with pictures for most of the items.

BUMP+ Pictures of the CPU Motherboard and Video card with EK block coming real soon!

BUMP + MOTHERBOARD, PSU, CPU, VIDEO CARD AND XBOX PRICE DROPS ALL -10.00$$!!

bump + -15.00 removed from Video card. Currently now only 200 Shipped!

Bump for the good price on the 8800GTX SC with the EK block. I know how much it costs in time and money to get one of those blocks in the U.S. so it's worth it for the convenience alone!

Back