FS: High End Enthusiast Custom Watercooled Gaming Desktop

scook9

Limp Gawd
Well guys, I am throwing in the towel, this will become a partial part out (I will just keep some stuff for my next desktop iteration)

So here is what I am going to sell out of this desktop along with the respective pricing. Price includes shipping and all items will ship with the original packaging and accessories.

2x Watercooled HIS Radeon 5870 CrossFireX (with Asus vbios on them) SOLD
Watercooled Asus Rampage II Extreme $160
Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 SOLD
2x 6GB Kits DDR3 1600 Dominator (all 6 sticks matching IC versions) $60 each
EK SLI Bridge System (and adapters) SOLD
Swiftech Apogee XT CPU Waterblock SOLD
EVGA GeForce GTX275 SOLD
Intel G2 120GB SSD - Retail packaging $160

Please do not make offers on other parts as I am keeping them. The system as a whole is still available as long as I have the whole thing intact so cat fast if you want the complete desktop!

I am selling my water-cooled desktop. It was built this January and is in outstanding condition. The system is 100% operational. I have only overclocked the cpu lightly for a couple days, otherwise the system has been left at stock speeds since it was built. Everything is in excellent shape. I put a lot of thought and time into building this system so everything looks great and is very neat. It has lived in a pet and smoke free house its entire life. This system total has cost me $3600+ to put together not counting my time.

The parts are as follows:

Corsair 700D with side window
Watercooled Asus Rampage II Extreme
Watercooled Intel Core i7 Extreme 965
12GB DDR3 1600 Dominator (6x2GB all matching IC versions with Dominator Airflow fan - CMFAX2)
2x Watercooled HIS Radeon 5870 CrossFireX (with Asus vbios on them)
EVGA GeForce GTX275 for PhysX
Intel G2 120GB SSD
WD6400AAKS
LG BH10LS30 Blu-Ray Burner
Corsair AX1200

The watercooling parts are as follows:

XSPC RX120 Radiator
HWLabs Black Ice GTX 360 Radiator
2x EK FC-5870 Waterblocks with backplates
EK SLI Bridge System (and adapters)
Swiftech Apogee XT CPU Waterblock
Swiftech MCW-NBMAX Northbridge Waterblock
Swiftech MCP-355 Pump
EK DDC X-Res Top 140mm
Feser 45 degree G1/4 adapters (many where needed)
Enzotech 1/2" ID 3/4" OD G1/4 Compression Fittings throughout the loop
4+1 Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP-15 1850 rpm Fans (4 installed 1 spare)
Lamptron Touch Fan Controller

The whole system is tubed with Feser 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Active UV Tubing. I have only run distilled water in the loop with a couple of drops of "Dead Water" to avoid algae growth.

There are also 2 Antec EasySATA bays installed for easy hot swapping of hard drives. The system would ship as-is with the loop drained (you will need to fill yourself upon receipt before use). The system is completely leak-free currently but it will be recommend to check everything as you fill it to be safe - this is not my liability. The system will be shipping with a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with all system drivers up to date. If desired I can ship along any requested accessories to parts included in the system. I have all of the original packaging and accessories for every part installed. The shipping of parts besides the system will be subject to additional shipping charges.

I have heatware under the username scook9 and have been active in multiple forums as scook9 (XtremeSystems, [H]ardForums, Notebook Review Forums, EVGA Forums). I have ebay feedback under the name secook88. I have a feedback thread on NBR here.

I am selling this because my girlfriend will be moving in with me and I will not have the room for it anymore unfortunately. It is a great system and deserves a new home. If you ever have any problem with it feel free to contact me and I will offer assistance the best I can.

This will be shipping from Northern Virginia (USA) via UPS Ground and insured. If other shipping preferences exist we can arrange that. I am only shipping this to the 50 states of the USA (sorry international people, this is just too expensive to worry about overseas shipping).

For payment I will accept USPS Money Order and Certified Check prior to shipment. If you are close enough to meet in person cash is also accepted. I will provide a receipt if this is done. No PayPal, sorry.

I am asking for $2100 USD for the desktop with free shipping. If additional accessories are requested there will be an additional shipping charge to be determined at that time. I can downgrade parts if needed to help you with pricing

Please feel free to make me an offer but be considerate - low balling will only waste both of our time.

I forgot to mention, that for most of this stuff I have the original sales receipts if bought at a B&M store so that will also go with you to aid in any warranty claims should one ever arise.

2jdgjtk.jpg

2zhmbno.jpg

Last edited:
i would be all over this if i did not have my i7 and sli 470's good luck on your sale

oh my god... want... does anyone need a spare internal organ? :D will trade kidneys...

bump for looking. if i come across some lottery winnings i'll let you know lol

Na, this is my choice. Going to replace it with a monster of a laptop ;)

Still for sale!

If price is holding anyone up, I can swap out the SSD for a regular HDD and the BluRay drive for a DVD Drive to drop the price a few hundred dollars

I have a potential buyer on another forum who is working on getting the cash together, if you commit before him it is yours!

Don't miss this deal on a monster of a desktop!

I know a lot of you are looking at this, someone step up and buy it before it is too late!

If you have an HTC Thunderbolt for Verizon in good condition with a clean ESN that you include that will be credited towards the price.

My interested buyer is close to being able to commit, if you want this better speak up quick!

Might as well just part the thing out, I seriously doubt anyone is going to lay down that kind of cash right now. I will say it again, I want the Gentle Typhoon WHEN you part.

looks like a pretty nice piece there. Nice plumbing.

Good luck.:D

Still got this if anyone is interested! I would really prefer selling the whole system vs a part out

Also no longer need a Thunderbolt.

Last edited:
Bump for sweet Rig. I wish I would have seen this before I started my new build : P

Well guys, I am throwing in the towel, this will become a partial part out (I will just keep some stuff for my next desktop iteration)

So here is what I am going to sell out of this desktop along with the respective pricing. Price includes shipping and all items will ship with the original packaging and accessories.

2x Watercooled HIS Radeon 5870 CrossFireX (with Asus vbios on them) $250 each
Watercooled Asus Rampage II Extreme (waterblock included) $200
Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 $300
2x 6GB Kits DDR3 1600 Dominator (all 6 sticks matching IC versions) $80 each
EK SLI Bridge System (and adapters) $30 or free if you buy both 5870s
Swiftech Apogee XT CPU Waterblock $50
EVGA GeForce GTX275 $100
Intel G2 120GB SSD - Retail packaging $175

Please do not make offers on other parts as I am keeping them.

Thanks and happy shopping!

Do not be afraid to make an offer guys!

Bundle pricing is also possible just let me know what you are interested in!

Prices dropped!

Watercooled Asus Rampage II Extreme (waterblock included) $175
Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 $250
2x 6GB Kits DDR3 1600 Dominator (all 6 sticks matching IC versions) $70 each
Swiftech Apogee XT CPU Waterblock $45
Intel G2 120GB SSD - Retail packaging $175

Prices dropped!

Watercooled Asus Rampage II Extreme (waterblock included) $165
Intel Core i7 Extreme 965 $230
2x 6GB Kits DDR3 1600 Dominator (all 6 sticks matching IC versions) $65 each
Swiftech Apogee XT CPU Waterblock $40
Intel G2 120GB SSD - Retail packaging $165

I would be interested in trading for an HP Touchpad as well if anyone has one.

Back