FS: Heatkiller, Thermochill PA-160, MCP355

Cproflow

Weaksauce
After being enchanted by the FT-02 case, I decided to go back to air cooling. It isn't the easiest case to WC, and I just didn't want to start cutting into my new baby ;)

So, I'm out of the WC game, and have a couple nice components now looking for a home.

Heatkiller 3.0 w/ 1366 adapter, all original parts/box--$60 Shipped ****SOLD****

Thermochill PA-160 w/shroud & metal barbs--$60 Shipped ****SOLD****

Swiftech MCP355 w/Petra's top and EK hose barbs (1/2 ID hose)--$50 Shipped****SOLD****

All parts work great and I've never had a problem. In fact, I'm going to miss running 4.2 gHz @ 60C load on IBT.

The Thermochill is a single, but bigger than a standard single. I used it in my modded P190 Antec and it worked friggin' like a dream. Please know what you are getting into with the PA-160...it may be bigger than you are thinking for your particular case. It is discontinued now (I believe), but you should be able to google it for dimensions etc.

I will accept Paypal only, and the listed price includes shipping to the lower 48. Outside of that, we will have to work something out.

I've only done one transaction here before, but I did get a Heatware feedback, so you can take a look if you like!

Let me know via PM if you have any questions...and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Can you get some pics of the HK? Or at least tell me what version (acetal, copper, nickel-plated?) it is?

bump, good prices, looking for a 355 and heatkiller soon

Back