• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: headphone amps

soloz2

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
430
1. Mister X XP with AD op-amp. Great headphone amp from our own MisterX, that can no longer be purchased new. Has about 150 hours. Asking $100 shipped Now $95 Sold

2. C&C Box v2. Mint condition. As about 75 hours. Asking $85 shipped Now $75

3. kit to build MisterX XP: complete kit, everything but wallwart and 9v battery. $65 shipped

Feedback:
heatware: soloz210
ebay: soloz2
 
bump. I don't have internet at home, so it might take me a day or two to get back to you... but rest assured I will!
 
I would think so. I noticed a difference amping my HD595's and looking at the specs, your HD280 Pros are harder to drive.
 
bump


the C&C box v2 hasn't gotten a whole lot of great reviews, but it is good for the money, and better than cheaper amps.
 
Back
Top