FS: Head-Direct RE2 earphones, FiiO e3 amp (black), custom mini-mini

ZoNtO

Limp Gawd
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hey guys! Posted this on Head-Fi forums but thought I'd post this package deal here too. Iit's a great sounding portable audio setup. This was my first headphones purchase after joining the Head-Fi forums and I guess I've got the upgrade bug again so I'd like to see them go to a good home. I bought the RE2 phones about 5 1/2 weeks ago from Fang and they are in pristine condition. I have all the original accessories, tips, box, etc... and can print a receipt for future warranty purposes if you'd like. The FiiO is about 4 weeks old and has served me well too, offering great synergy to the RE2 earphones. The cable was made custom for me by Randy here on the forums (aka BrainSalad) and is 6" tip to tip with 2 right angle, gold plated connectors, 99.99% OFC Mogami wire, and covered in a black nylon sleeve.

I'm looking to get SOLD 105 USD shipped SOLD for everything (to the US) via USPS Priority mail. I will put the FiiO and mini-mini in the RE2 box for convenience. Not opposed to shipping overseas as long as you cover the difference in shipping costs. I have 26 eBay feedback ratings under "zonto_the_king" as well as numerous heatware references from here, Anandtech, and DIYmobileaudio.com:

[ HEATWARE.com ]

Thanks for looking! PM with any questions!

17 IEMs Reviewed - RE2 named Best Value!
RE2 Pictorial Review by ClieOS
RE2 Review on TechPowerUp!

PICS:

CIMG5344.jpg

CIMG5346.jpg

MyBrainsaladCable.jpg

Back