FS: HDHomerun Prime Cablecard tuner, Digital camera, and misc. hardware

wolfofone

Gawd
For Sale:

Payment: Paypal or Amazon Payments
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Flat Rate or FedEx (preferred)
Price: Prices are OBO, so make me an offer.
Reference: Heatware is wolfofone
Other: Continental US Only.

Currently For Sale:

Samsung Galaxy Centura (StraighTalk Prepaid Smartphone, runs on Verizon's network
Price: $55 Shipped

My lightly used Samsung Galaxy Centura smartphone. This phone works with StraighTalk (and possibly other Verizon MVNOs but I'm not positive on that). In good condition overall, though there is a small scratch on the top edge of the battery cover. The phone will come in its original packaging with the included charger and battery.

Fujifilm F50FD Point & Shoot Digital Camera Kit
Price: $100 Shipped

Up for sale is my trusty Fujifilm F50FD camera.. It comes with the camera itself, original charger, original battery, and a Kodak 2GB SD card. I really like this camera but it just does not get used much anymore. It takes really good photos for a point and shoot and has pretty cool low light and w/out flash photos. The only issue on that front is video, it does not shoot HD video but 640x480. As far as stills go, it's good though :). There are a few blemishes on the case but nothing major. However, on the front (top) of the case there is a small dent which does not affect functionality but is noticeable-- see photos below. This is the camera: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilmf50fd

Basic specs are as follows:

"Face Detection 2.0 Technology built-in to the camera’s processor
Dual Image Stabilization (High sensitivity + CCD shift)
2.7-inch TFT screen with 230.000 pixels
ISO 1600 sensitivity at full resolution
12 million pixels Super CCD HR VII sensor
3.0x optical zoom
IR Communication (IR simple™/IR SS™)
VGA movie capture of 25 frames per second with sound
Micro thumbnail view (up to 100 thumbnails visible)
5fps continuous mode (3MP, 12 frames max)
Aperture and shutter priority modes"

Unfortunately, I no longer have the original packaging. It will be shipped with more bubble wrap that you can shake a forklift at, however to keep it safe :). Looking on ebay and such, I found the price to be around $100. If you can find a better price with the SD card used, I'll match it. Am willing to take "OBO" offers as well, as this camera needs a good home.

Pictures are available here: Note that the 2GB Kodak card isn't shown but will be included.

Photos:https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=52E2DA7D35C46997!15755

Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 3850 AS-IS/For Parts

Price Drop: $6 Shipped

Up for sale is my trusty old Radeon HD 3850. It had been overclocked to 3870 speeds and ran flawlessly for about two years. Then, one day I turned on the computer and got no display. I don't have the knowledge to fix it, so my loss is your gain. This is a good candidate for the oven trick (which I'm too afraid to try :p). I'll ask $10 shipped, but make me an offer :) Just remember It costs to ship this thing :)
Front of the card:

Bottom of the card:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for looking

SOLD Items

SiliconDust HDHR3 HDHomeRun Prime CableCARD Tuner
Price: $175 Shipped OBO SOLD

The girlfriend got Dish tv hooked up today so, while I'm keeping Comcast Internet, the cable TV aspect got too expensive so I'm getting rid of it. Unfortunately, that makes my trusty HDHomeRun Prime useless as it's not compatible with satellite :(. It needs a good home! It is in great condition and has only been used for a few months. It will come in the original box with all of the original accessories as well as a coax splitter which I'll throw in for free. It will be put in the original box which will then be securely put in a bigger box which will then be shipped. This item is Or best offer. The only issue is that on the original box, one corner is dented slightly -- that was just how I received it from Amazon, so it likely happened during shipping. The hardware itself is great :). You can see pictures of it in my writeup/article of it (not sure what the best way to verify that would be but you can email me at my pcper email (listed on author page i believe :) ) here: http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Genera...-CableCARDs-and-Tuners/Just-Delivered-Silicon

New Item!

Corsair H70 All In One Sealed Loop Water Cooler

Price Drop: $55 ShippedSOLD to hiodie

Slightly used but in good condition overall. I've had it less than a year and it's been good to me. I'm only selling it as I've now upgraded to a full watercooling loop that includes a GPU block. I've cleaned everything and used Artic Clean 1&2 to clean off all the used thermal paste from the CPU block. There are two small issues you should be aware of. There are only three screws for the second fan, It came to me that way and I just couldn't be bothered to send it back for a replacement over one screw. Also, the adhesive tape that went on the motherboard backplate is gone, that stuff was nearly cemented on my motherboard (it's like they used JB weld in that stuff! 0.0) and I have to chip away at it to get the backplate off safely. Both minor issues that do not affect performance. Other than that, all orginal accessories are included: the H70 itself, two Corsair fans, mounting hardware for Intel and AMD sockets, all manuals and inserts that originally came with it, cpu block plastic protective cap, and a "Y" adapter for the fans to connect the two fans into a single motherboard fan connection. Original box and insert as well. $65-->$55 shipped OBO

Samsung 250 GB SATA II 3.0 Gbps. Model is: HD253GJ

Price drop $30 Shipped!SOLD

Standard 7200 rpm, 16MB cache affair. I've used it for a few months as a data backup drive and never ran into any issues with it. I've checked the Samsung website and it is still under warranty. I'm selling it to put money towards school books and because I upgraded to a 2TB drive (started working with video and needed way more storage!).
Asking $40 shipped USPS priority w/ delivery confirmation. Here's a photo of the drive: I'll ship it in its original plastic case w/ manual/warranty information (plus padding of course) I can also go through my bag of random computer screws and include in 4 compatible screws if wanted.

Like-New Samsung Behold (T-Mobile) T919 SOLD

Up for sale is my girlfriends Samsung Behold. She ended up buying a different phone with a physical keyboard a few days after buying this, so her loss is your gain. The only issue with it is a very minor scuff on the back battery cover that you really have to be looking for to see, the rest is mint. The phone comes with a pink gel case, battery, and charger. Asking 110 shipped OBO

Corsair XMS2 DDR2 2GB (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit SOLD
Model # CM2X1024-6400C4 G
(XMS6404v2.1)
This memory worked the last time I used it (a few months ago); however, I have no DDR2 systems to test it in anymore so I am selling it as is. It is DDR2, 800Mhz, two 1GB sticks with a CAS Latency of 4-4-4-12. It served me well in the past and I hope it goes to a good home. Make me an offer. I'll ask for $15 shipped, maybe less depending on how small of a USPS flat rate box it can fit into :)

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 SL9ZL 2.4 GHz SOLD Locally

Used and has been overclocked before. Stable and in good condition

2.4 GHz dual core processor for the Intel LGA 775 motherboard socket. I ran the chip at around 3.2 GHz for about 2 years (well under 1.5V though I dont remember the exact voltage I used) after which I upgraded to a Core i7 860 system and this and the Asus P5N-E SLI motherboard went into storage. I will ship it in an antistatic bag wrapped in lots of bubble wrap via USPS priority flat rate with delivery confirmation. I have no way to test it as I do not have enough extra parts for a test system; therefore I will accept DOA returns up to one week after the date on the delivery confirmation, well, confirmation. I do not have the original packaging on hand. If you have any questions please ask. I'm open to offers on the price as well, I'm not entirely sure what these chips are going for these days and based it on the middle ground of ebay results, feel free to make me an offer and I'm likely to take it, keep in mind this includes ~6 bucks for shipping in the price.

Thanks for looking. I have a few other hardware items that I would like to sell as well so check back later :)

Heatware is under wolfofone here:
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=73980

EDIT: I have no idea what is up with the photo URL :(

Last edited:
bump, the hdd is taking up space on my desk and I'd like to see it go to a good home, feel free to make me an offer :)

EDIT: PS I'd be willing to trade for an older but still capable graphics card, say something like the ATI 3850 (preferrably 512mb version) as my brothers PC needs a graphics card.

bump, I'd also be interested in trades/partial trades+cash for SDRAM PC133 512MB SODIMMs for an older laptop I'm trying to fix up :)

Prices dropped now that I have a better idea of what stuff is going for. Feel free to make offers though, everything is still OBO :)

bump, added a link to a gallery of photos taken of the Fuji camera. Price lowered to $100 shipped OBO.

Bump, added a HDHomerun Prime cablecard tuner that needs a good home ASAP :D As always, feel free to make offers :)

bump, make me an offer as I could use the cash and I hate to see this hardware just sitting there not used ;) hehe

Back