FS: HD6990, HD6970

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanCL

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought a 6990 to replace (or tri-fire) my 6970, but then got a good local deal on a 7970. I'm keeping the 7970 and am looking to sell the other two cards.

The 6990 is a Sapphire in retail box, just got it from a [H] member two weeks ago for $215 (link) and I'm going to pay it forward and sell it at the same price. I didn't negotiate with him at all because it was a really nice price so I'd appreciate if you just paid the same and were happy with it. I'm going to be losing on the shipping so please keep your lowballs to yourself.

The 6970 I got in a trade about a year ago and it's been running beautifully. It's a great card and I am pretty sure it's binned spectacularly. Card is bare and will ship in whatever box I can find that makes sense. Asking $150 shipped.

Pics will be coming, maybe tomorrow when I have some time.

THESE CARDS ARE BOTH SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Last edited:
Damn, 6990 is really tempting. It's faster than 7970.
Really want to Xfire with mine 6990, but I only got 620w which barely for one card.

Bump for the lucky one.

Thanks - yeah, it's faster than the 7970 but I prefer the blower style as I don't have much room in my apt to have the best airflow. Did fine with the 6970 so either card is a nice upgrade for me, I don't need the fastest thing on the block, even if I do have the PSU for it.

Bump!

thanks, just passing along the good deals! 6970 is negotiable and is a ES

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back