FS: Half life 2 (HL2) $15 ship

lsman

Limp Gawd
[FS]
- NBA Live 2005 for PC $10 ship, used with retail box.

- Madden 2005 for PC $10 ship , used with retail box.

- Secret Weapons over Normandy (4CDs box set) PC game$5 ship

- used ATi card HSF (for 9500) $2.5 ship

[RULE]
Price are ship to US lower 48 states.
First class shipping.
If item come DOA, return (you pay shipping) for full refund.
Accept non-CC paypal or M.O.
Non-cc Paypal address same as my heatware email address.
If you buy from me, I expected you leave heat first to signal a finished deal (i.e. you are satisfy and want to close the deal). I do the same if I buy from you.

[SOLD]
-Half Life 2. PC game. used CDs + valid key + steam account + gmail. $15 ship ...sold to Cyan20us, Cook1, honkee, cougarsoccer2006

-Half Life 2. PC game. used CDs + valid key + steam account + gmail. $15 ship (retail has Counterstrike Source. so its basically equal to a bonze steam). Steam accounts are newly created so no ban account (name can't be changed, but rest like password and email can). CDs are included.
(remarks:Make sure you DL steam application from steampowered.com
before install HL2 retail. (because retail CDs steam is not uptodated and some report a read error on a cab file when they do)
remarks 2: after logon, click play games and click hl2... it will auto dl game and install from internet... only do this if you have boardband. Thanks: Tbi @at)

honkee said:
ls u take cc paypa?

if you pay for the extra.. sure. (but its not the same paypal address I said on first post as its just a basic one. can't accept CC.Let me know and I will give you the other account name.)

lsman said:
if you pay for the extra.. sure. (but its not the same paypal address I said on first post as its just a basic one. can't accept CC.Let me know and I will give you the other account name.)

Your not supposto charge extra for the paypal charges :confused: whatever It doen't bother me, lol, just so you know next time. lol

//Elimi'Xed

In that case (I do offer non-cc PP with $15... and handling charge is ok?), send me a MO...

ygpm
no idea about that game, but the screenshots ive seen look good.
but taht doesnt say anything about the game

awesome seller.
i got the cds already, and i can play on all my fav servers now with a new alias
:)

Back