FS: H2o cooling Rads, fans, tubing and fittings.

2Fresh

2[H]4U
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected] HEAT-WA2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have around 40 rads.

Rads fit in a cd bay!

MY rads are $35, painted with fittings epoxied in tapped holes..not a chopped off inlet tube with fittings put on using shrink wrap. THEY FIT IN YOUR DRIVE BAY. I see a ton of heater cores at places, but look at their size..they wont fit in a bay!

** $35 + $11 shipping UPS. This includes painted rad and fittings installed. I have blue, black, silver and no paint...or if you need a special color just ask.
Size: 12 x 5 3/4 x 2.....surface area is 10", this size FITS IN YOUR DRIVE BAY!!.

woutpaint0fe.jpg

top5gr.jpg

Guys...all rads have flaws in them (little dings and bent fin type stuff), it is how they come from the factory. It does not harm performance at all. If it does not leak (I am sure to check for leaks before I send any out) then you are all good.

70ish left
**Mounting kit. 4 for $10.00
mounting5ze.jpg

Couple hundred ft.
**Tubing is Vinyl. Same as Tygon, just without the name or cost. 1/2 ID or 3/8 ID. 10ft $10 shipped. =)

tubing0nm.jpg

**I also have all sorts of nylon fittings guys. elbows, 1/2 to 3/8 adapters and 3/8 to 1/2, hose splicers, 1/2-3/8 npt, 3/8 to 3/8 npt, etc...just about anything you need.** :)

Bump. Been using one of these radiators for the last three years and it's worked perfectly!

hey bro interested in one of your rads for this season
pm coming your way and bump for great rad and rad mounts are awesome make rad mounting easy.

Bump for you, since I still have fond memories of my Bonneville HC. :) (Are these Bonnies?)

Bump for you. While I didn't buy directly from 2fresh, I've been using a 77' Bonneville in my external radiator box setup for over 4 years. It works great!

Yeah, they do work awesome. I just love the fact they fit in a drive bay.

To be honest.. I am not sure. Been told they are on par if not better. If you look at them they are about the same, these just don't have the fancy housing...or the price. ;)

Back