FS: H2o Colling Radiators , 120mm & 92mm DELTAS, H2o Tubing, 120mm Grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not Tygon, I have never stated that it is. You rad should have no dents in it, besides on the fins...they all have little dings and things on them. I dont sell crap bro. If you are not happy send it back.

Oh well, maybe i misread somewhere that it was tygon, should be ok ne ways, not too many tight bends in a coolermaster stacker. The rad has a half-quarter($.25) sized dent smashing 2-3 rows of fins...on the left side(when viewed from the front) doesn't have a fan over it so it doesn't matter a ton, but its there. Still good price on a dual 120 rad, another free bump.

I'd like to vouch for 2Fresh's Rads and Tubing. His rads are awesome ZERO resistance, i blew in the barb and wow..the tubing is great it doesnt kink so easy if you buy cool sleeve its flexible too. Great stuff 2fresh props.

-henry

bump in disguise

I guess I was one of the first to get a 2fresh rad, and I'm still loving it. About to transplant it into another case shortly, this thing is gonna be with me forever. So far, no complaints, only props :D

Another free bump. :p

rads will be on hold for a few days...jsut had amy gall balder out. Should be back up and shipping end of week, I hope..

yea i emailed him and it didnt send. anyone else have luck with getting in touch with him?

2Fresh temp ban is for an unrelated issue(flamming in the video card forums i am told) to his selling reputation and will return in about 8 days but he should still be able to read this thread

2Fresh, I sent you an email a week or so ago. I'm interested in one of your legendary heatercore packages. Please email me: rmautino AT rcn DOT com

he hasnt emailed me back regarding the status of my HC either, which I did pay for. Maybe hes away? I dunno, but I hope mine comes soon

i just got my Rad from him a few days ago (tuesday). the rad kicks ass, except he forgot to pack the 8 mounts i paid for and the two free fans. he hasnt replied to my email or PM yet so i think he might be out of town.

he seems to be a great guy, so im sure he will respond soon.

yeah, he is out of town, but he just got back in today I believe. He accidently painted my fins (asked for unpainted fins), but he explained this and included a free mounting kit, and gave me $10 back! Great seller here!

I am back....thank god. What a crappy month October was.
Anyway, Let me know what you guys need! =)

Scroatdog said:
BOOYA!!!!! BUMP!

Hey 2Fresh, was that my rad up there you took a pic of???

Got my rad in delivered today. Sent UPS. Asked for the rad, sides ONLY painted, blue, with 1/2 inch barbs and NO fans because I ordered two Panaflo M1A's.

Quality looks excellent. No bleedover with the paint. Barbs look well-sealed in there. Package was bubble-wrapped with great care. Excellent purchase. I can't wait for my Stacker to get here to set my rig up. BTW, I measured the width and it's LESS than 5 3/4 inches, so it should fit into the front bays of the Stacker.

Thanks again!

Hey Scroatdog,

Did you order the shroud as well, and if you did, does it fit in the CMStacker?

sPaNk

just wanna say thanks for the kick ass rad. free bump for an awesome seller!

i cant wait to install it.
thanks man.

So everyone knows, these fans are great. I could barely hear them and I had my ear right up (well not quite) against them. They just emit a low whine but it's nothing to get worked up about.

Are the dented rads badly dented and does it affect the performance a lot?

dj_2004 said:
Are the dented rads badly dented and does it affect the performance a lot?

I don't think 2Fresh has anymore of the 'dented' rads. Even the non-dented rads come with some dents in the fins that won't hurt cooling.

sPaNk

I have a coulpe dented ones.

When I get them from the manuf. they all have little dings and things in the fins..part of life. The dented ones have like little dents on the top and bottom of the rad. They dont leak, just dont look "perfect" . =)

bump 4 me =)
Rads are doing well. Heatis like 122 & 0. Every has been happy...I am da man! :D :p

Got my WC system up and running tonight and it's greeeeeat. Thanks for the rad, man. 2Fresh is an awesome guy to deal with with and sells quality products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back