FS: H2o Colling Radiators , 120mm & 92mm DELTAS, H2o Tubing, 120mm Grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Found a guy to mess with a site for me. COOL!!!!! :D It is going to be simple and easy. That is all I want; nothing fancy or a pain in the ass to navigate. Will let you all know when it's done. :)

its weird.......i cant send e-mail to you "2fresh"

and i wanna order water cooling parts from ya

Can i order 1 Rads from u ? I wanna order a Silver Rads with 2 .... and if u still have shrouds for the Rads... i would like to take a silver Shrouds too.

so total will be 39+15

btw...i live in Vancouver, Canada... how do i pay you ? and total ? how much do i have to pay for the shipping

my e-mail: [email protected]

You can also get them w/out painton fins. I like the look better then with paint.

woutpaint.JPG

BOOYA!!!!! BUMP!

Hey 2Fresh, was that my rad up there you took a pic of???

Got my rad in delivered today. Sent UPS. Asked for the rad, sides ONLY painted, blue, with 1/2 inch barbs and NO fans because I ordered two Panaflo M1A's.

Quality looks excellent. No bleedover with the paint. Barbs look well-sealed in there. Package was bubble-wrapped with great care. Excellent purchase. I can't wait for my Stacker to get here to set my rig up. BTW, I measured the width and it's LESS than 5 3/4 inches, so it should fit into the front bays of the Stacker.

Thanks again!

Yeppers, that is the one I sent you. I like them much better then the ones with a full paint job.
Glad your happy! :D

Ok.. need some clarification... interested in 120MM DELTA.

$5.50 +shipping 1=$2 2=$3.85

I'm going to try and translate..I know how us nerds get with numbers... but wow that's hard to read.

Price for one fan: $5.50 plus $2 shipping.
Price for two fans: $11 plus $3.85 shipping. (Save 15 cents.)

Did I get that right?

I will be out of town untill Wednesday. Taking a trip to New Orleans. My family lives there.
So not orders will be shipped or taken (obvious) untill I get back.

Thanks Guys!

Mike =)

Any idea on when you can get more of those shrouds? If you dont think its gonna be any time soon, mind recommending a different good shroud for that HC? (probly gonna order one, just wanna be sure of a few things first) I could just make my own...but ya know...im lazy and it would probly suck heh.

2fresh, i dont know much about wc'ing but how much do you think it would cost me to get a full set from you? minus the cpu/gpu block. im not too picky, tis is a good place to start i must say tho

Bump
Also I'm looking for some Elbow Connectors (I think four), T-Fitting (two), Y-Fitting (I'm thinking four) all in 1/2ID.

Would there be much performance gained if a fan shroud was built for these to lift the fans off the radiator? Oh and Mike are the fans you include ball bearing or sleeve?

Guys....best to pm me with questions. Just makes the thread bigger asking ? here. :)

Thanks!

got mine, how dented does it have to be before you take off for dents!!! this tygon kinks awful easy for tygon...but the free fans are awsome along with the rad, great price, mounting kit looks good, can't wait to get it in and see how it does with my new storm waterblock. Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back