FS: GTX970 G1, i7 2600K, Maximus IV Extreme-Z, 8GB RAM and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poosnarf

Limp Gawd
Hi all - completed my new build and have some things for sale. The [H] family gets first crack at my bottom dollar prices before they go to auction. Prices include shipping to the 48 states. Heat in sig and I accept Paypal only. All parts came from the same system and are super clean thanks to the FT02 case:

SOLD Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming

SOLD Core i7 2600K

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z: $160 shipped
No problems at all. Includes Bluetooth module, rear port shield, and a couple of SATA cables.

Corsair 2x4GB Dominator GT DDR3 RAM: $60 shipped
No problems at all. It's RAM and it works!

Silverstone ST-1500 1500W PSU: $120 shipped
My favorite PSU so far. No noise, no coil whine. Just completely stable power. Comes with cables you'd need for a 2x SLI build including SATA+Molex but not all the cables it came with new.

Make an offer for the stuff below:

PENDING Pioneer BDR-205 Blu-ray burner

Lamptron Touch fan controller

Asus Xonar Essence STX sound card

Last edited:
Do you have the CPU cover for the Asus? Shipping damage can be a bitch on those pins.

DO you have a model # for the fan controller, and how much do you want for it ?

I saw a similar item new on Amazon for $39 shipped :)

honestly that's a steal for the 2600k, that's close to what people pay for a golden 2500k and this one has 4 extra threads which is great for rars, encoding, ect. Also these pretty much all hit 4.8+ on high end air or entry/mid level water.

The g1 gaming while known for some moderate coil whine, is my favorite 970 since it's essentially silent in operation. Even with 100% fan there is little noise compared to the leaf blower evga acx configurations. I've had several 970s and this is hands down my favorite variant. If you are going to look into sli, only buy this one if you own another g1 gaming 970 as no other board is compatible with this version in SLI and WONT WORK without using something like SLI auto tool which is a hassle and can brick some games with punkbuster and other anti cheat due to a modifaction it makes at key level in windows for enabling a forced sli through system level driver override.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back