FS: GTX Titan X, Rampage V Extreme and other parts

Johnny26

Limp Gawd
Selling the following items:

SOLD - 3 x GTX Titan X with EK Nickel / Acetal water blocks + backplates attached, also including the stock blower as well. This includes shipping to the lower 48. These cards have NEVER been modified in any way. The cards are capable of 1450mhz. Cards include stock packaging.

SOLD - 1 x ASUS Rampage V Extreme Motherboard with all accessories and packaging, this MB is very much like new. Selling for $275 shipped, this includes shipping to the lower 48. I will also include a set of GSkill ddr4 2666mhz 16GB kit with the purchase.

SOLD - 1 x Intel i7 5930k.

1 x Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Keyboard - New, never opened. Selling for $95 shipped to lower 48.

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9711/6KKnBv.jpg

Product will ship once payment has been received and verified. Must provide name, address, and phone number in PMs. I will respond in the order received as quick as I can.

No trades. Google Wallet and PayPal verified payments accepted. Shipping will be UPS or USPS.

All parts have been verified working, pics and videos confirmed.

My heatware: Reviews/Feedback for TheDude_26 | HeatWare.com

Last edited:
PMs replied to in order received.

Sold all 3 Titans. Still have the motherboard, CPU, and keyboard available.

Thanks for the bump! Still have the Motherboard and keyboard for sale.

Bump. Still have the Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard and Logitech G410 keyboard available.

Bump. Still have the Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard and Logitech G410 keyboard available.

Bump. Still have the Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard for $300 shipped and the Logitech G410 never opened $95 shipped.

Bump. Rampage V Extreme now selling for $275 shipped! Includes GSKill 16gb 2666mhz memory kit.

PMs responded to. Still have Rampage V Extreme available for $275 shipped. Includes GSKill 16gb 2666mhz memory kit.

Back