FS: GTX Titan, GTX680, few sound cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

innermoon

Limp Gawd
All prices are shipped. PayPal only.
I do take offers, but please keep it real.
Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=74246

ALL SOLD

EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN SCS (SOLD)
Bose On-Ear Headphones OE1 (SOLD)
ASUS Xonar Essence STX (SOLD)
Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card SB0880 (SOLD)
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 4GB (SOLD)
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250ohm (SOLD)

Last edited:
Agreed. Are the warranties valid even without the original coolers?

I'm fairly sure the warranty is not valid if the card is not in the same configuration it was when first purchased. Seller should make this note.

Confirmed on EVGA's website:

"The product must be returned to EVGA in the original factory configuration and condition. All aftermarket modifications must be reversed before sending in the product for replacement."

I'm fairly sure the warranty is not valid if the card is not in the same configuration it was when first purchased. Seller should make this note.

Confirmed on EVGA's website:

"The product must be returned to EVGA in the original factory configuration and condition. All aftermarket modifications must be reversed before sending in the product for replacement."

Yes- don't want someone to realize this after they purchase the card.

you are better off buying some original coolers from someone and sell them with the card.
The warranty is not valid without them...Without the coolers the value of your cards drop by a lot

or maybe someone with another titan would buy it and switch the coolers back and forth if they need to RMA

I just send EVGA a message, I told them I loss the cooler and they said they will honor the warranty if I just send in the bare card.

you are better off buying some original coolers from someone and sell them with the card.
The warranty is not valid without them...Without the coolers the value of your cards drop by a lot

or maybe someone with another titan would buy it and switch the coolers back and forth if they need to RMA

I just send EVGA a message, I told them I loss the cooler and they said they will honor the warranty if I just send in the bare card.

I don't doubt that. EVGA is the best in market regarding warranty. Make sure you keep the e-mail for future references. Good luck with your sale

Pitty the coolers don't fit a GTX690 or I would've trade you my stock cooler for the artic ones "wink"

We can try to turn the Titan into a two core card, and then we can trade. lol

I don't doubt that. EVGA is the best in market regarding warranty. Make sure you keep the e-mail for future references. Good luck with your sale

Pitty the coolers don't fit a GTX690 or I would've trade you my stock cooler for the artic ones "wink"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back