FS: GTX 560TI, GTX 260 SC SP 216, HD6970 DCU, 256GB and 64GB SSDs,

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-loc

Weaksauce
Hi there, I don't have any heatware, but I do have ebay reference under andy12192. I can email you or message you from my ebay account. My ebay account is active as you can see, I have items for sale on there, even one of the SSDs I have there. I am willing to also list it on ebay if you want as long as you are willing to cover the fees. I accept paypal payments, and amazon payments (if I can some how figure it out). I only ship to continental US.

All prices include shipping, pictures are available if interested:

- Galaxy GTX 560TI GC version, 1GB of ram, this has dual fans. It is Brand New, never opened or used. I only cut out the UPC for a rebate. Just bought on 12/1/11. $225.00 Shipped

- Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB SSD - Brand new in box. $90.00 shipped

- A BestBuy $200 dollar E-gift code, must use before 12/24/11 - $175.00 code emailed to you.

- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 16GB Metallic grey Brand new in box - $450.00 Shipped

SOLD items:
- 2 x Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB SSD - USED for 1 week in a raid configuration. They are practically brand new. Comes with box and original accessories. SOLD
- ASUS Radeon HD 6970 DC2/DCU 2GB - This card comes with the dual fan and the huge cooler, takes up 3 slots- brand new in box, never opened or used. Just bought last week. SOLD.
- Samsung 830 series 256 GB SSD sata 3- Brand New in box (this one is actually listed on my ebay account also). Comes with Batman Arkahm City download code. Top of the line SSD. SOLD
- EVGA GTX 260 SC sp216. This is used and sold as is. It is still 100% functional and is in good working order. I still have the box and some original accessories are included (6pin adapter and dvi-hdmi adapter). SOLD

Pictures available upon request, references under ebay id "andy12192".

First come first serve.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
- 2 x Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB SSD - USED for 1 week in a raid configuration.

If you are selling the pair for $80 shipped, I'll take em if you have a copy of the invoice for down the road.

free bump for Kingston 64GB SSD - I've been using one for a while and they work quite well for entry level SSDs

Free tip -- I'd check newegg and try to align your prices a bit, I remember paying 150 for mine a long time ago, last time i checked they were down to like 60-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back