FS: GTO2, Maze4, PocketPC, Office XP, Audigy2ZS, more.

Nugget

Weaksauce
Time to clear out some room in the apartment.

Preliminaries:

- My heat is under "aMp."
- All prices include shipping.
- I ship USPS Priority to anywhere in the CONUS.
- Shipping takes place within 36 hours of Paypal payment.
- I'm always open to package deals, and will include cheap items for free with larger ones. Make an offer.

Sorry, no transactions under $20. Between shipping, Paypal, and time spent, it's just not worth it.

-Nuggs-

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

X800GTO2 - $90 -- SOLD

First up, my trusty X800GTO2. It's currently flashed to open all 16 pipes, and clocks extremely well on water. I benched at 600/630, which earned over 7100 on 3DMark05. For games I usually ran 590/615.

The card also comes with some nice copper ramsinks. The thing is, I used Alumina to get them on there and I'm not sure I want to try to pry them off. As a result, the stock cooler is pretty much useless unless you want to try it yourself. On the other hand, if you want to run a VF-900 or other aftermarket cooler, or drop a waterblock on there, you've got yourself a very nice cooling solution on a nice card for cheap.

Alternatively, I will sell this card as a bundle with the Maze 4 GPU block (see below) for a total of $100 shipped.

gpuyd3.jpg

3g3dm05sp3.jpg

==========================================

Maze 4 GPU Block - $20 -- SOLD

Block is in great shape -- a couple scratches on the outer casing, but the internals and base are sparkling. This is the older model, compatible with the X800 series. It's currently got 1/2" barbs, and I will include a set of 3/8" barbs as well.

maze4ok9.jpg

Audigy 2ZS Retail - $35 -- SOLD

Speaks for itself. This is the full retail package, including full copies of Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield[/i[ and Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness.

audigy2si2.jpg

Office XP Small Business - $100

This is the full Small Business edition.

officeen6.jpg

Sennheiser HD202 Headphones - $10 -- SOLD

Very nice headphones that I loved until I went insane and spent $350 on a headphone rig. They were used for approximately a year, but are in good condition and sound good as new. (Better actually, since they're burned in.)

hd202nq3.jpg

Razer Zayo PocketPC - $50

The Zayo is a rebranded Asus Mypal A600 -- review here.

It's in excellent condition. The screen is literally perfect. I will also include the pictured Belkin leather case and a titanium stylus.

pocketpclb7.jpg

Games, Games, Games

A host of games, most older. I'm looking for $15 for BF2, $10 for BF:Vietnam, Hidden & Dangerous 2, and BF1942 + Road to Rome.

Other than that, I won't bother assigning prices. If you're buying anything that makes it worth my while to trek down to the post office, I'll include a game or two for free. If you're really interested in one or more of the older games, just make me an offer.

edit:

Here's a list of the games:

Battlefield 2 -- SOLD
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942: Road to Rome
Hidden & Dangerous 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein -- SOLD
Diablo 2
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Ghost Recon
Splinter Cell
Simpsons: Hit & Run
Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2
Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption
Starlancer
Starcraft
No One Lives Forever 2
Crimson Skies
Dungeon Keeper 2
Emperor: Battle for Dune

gamesev0.jpg

High-End 120mm Fans

Two San-Ace 120x38mm fans and two Sunon 120x25mm units.

If you watercool, you already know about the San-Aces -- they're rock-solid, powerful, controllable, and quiet at lower RPMS. They're generally considered the absolute best fans for higher-resistance rads like cores or the BIX. Asking $8 each.

The Sunons are also popular and reliable for watercooling (and presumably other uses as well). They're the ones Danger Den includes with its kits. Asking $5 each.

fansjs6.jpg

Danger Den Cylindrical Reservoir - $5 -- SOLD

Simple plexi reservoir, nice and quiet because of the round shape. The cap is a little beat up on the outside because I had a fight with it and had to call for backup in the form of pliers; functionally it's perfect, and you'll never notice the marks from more than three feet away.

rescw7.jpg

Bag of Crap!

You may find something useful here, you may not. I won't bother pricing it. Make an offer, or ask for me to include it for free with another item.

The items include:

- Coolermaster Cooldrive 3. The 40mm fan died on me, so I pulled it out and used an 80mm blowing in from the back. The best I can say for it is that it looks cool and took the audible edge off of my old Raptor. -- SOLD
- HD15-to-5BNC cable. Got a high-end monitor with BNC connectors, like the Sony 24-incher? This cable should make for a better picture. -- SOLD
- Zalman passive chipset heatsink.
- Unused braided copper rounded floppy cable.
- PCI-slot-mounted USB adapter. Got more USB headers on your mobo than external ports?
- Yellow plastic rounded floppy cable. (See picture above with Office XP.)

stuffbg5.jpg

PM about the headphones...Edit:Nevermind, I just saw it was CONUS only...

Headphones and BF2 back up for sale.

Lots of interest in the headphones, but please order them along with something else -- between shipping and Paypal fees, that $10 doesn't even cover my walk down to the post office.

Thanks for the bumps. Most gear sold, a few items remaining. Please make my wife happy and take this stuff off my hands. Any semi-reasonable offer totaling more than $20 accepted!

Bump for having the best looking FS thread I've ever seen. Are you a photographer or did you just happen to have a navy blue backdrop lying around?

jakegub said:
Bump for having the best looking FS thread I've ever seen. Are you a photographer or did you just happen to have a navy blue backdrop lying around?

Heh, that's just an old futon with a bedsheet stretched over it. Ghetto, but effective!

Back