nightwalker
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2007
- Messages
- 2,555
I'm letting off 20 of my Gridseed units.
I'm selling 2 sets of 10 Gridseeds, each set includes:
10x Gridseed units
10x USB cables
10x Power bricks (Yes, every unit has a power brick, no need to hack together wires or use different power supplies).
1x Powered USB hub.
This includes everything you need get them mining as soon as they arrive. They have been running at stock settings and are not modded in any way.
The price is $999 each set shipped, I will accept BTC/LTC/Doge, or money order. I can ship these out within 24 hours by Fedex no problem. All sales are final, I can assist getting them running with CGminer in Windows if needed, that's how i've always used them.
I will post pics later, If you have any questions feel free to PM me, cheers!
Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=59514
I'm selling 2 sets of 10 Gridseeds, each set includes:
10x Gridseed units
10x USB cables
10x Power bricks (Yes, every unit has a power brick, no need to hack together wires or use different power supplies).
1x Powered USB hub.
This includes everything you need get them mining as soon as they arrive. They have been running at stock settings and are not modded in any way.
The price is $999 each set shipped, I will accept BTC/LTC/Doge, or money order. I can ship these out within 24 hours by Fedex no problem. All sales are final, I can assist getting them running with CGminer in Windows if needed, that's how i've always used them.
I will post pics later, If you have any questions feel free to PM me, cheers!
Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=59514
Last edited: