FS: GoW, PGR3, CoD2, STALKER, E6300, 775Dual-VSTA + more

tno

Weaksauce
Paypal, preferred. Will ship USPS Priority to conti US. Not interested in trades. Don't like the price? Make an offer. More to come as I clean out the closet

GAMES:
Gears of War (Xbox 360) - $40 sold
Project Gotham Racing (Xbox 360) - $10
Call of Duty 2 GotY Edition (PC) - $15
STALKER (PC) - $25

HARDWARE:
Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 2x512MB - Great memory, never ceased to impress. - $35

Zonet ZEW1601 Wireless card - Great wireless card, no antenna. - $8

Asst. Modem and LAN cards (even an ISA LAN card) - Great for someone looking to build a wired server/switch/router. - $8

Pentium Pro 100 - Classic piece, pulled from a working system. Fantastic. Comes w/ HS - $15

Pentium III 450Mhz Slot 1 x 2- Untested, as is. $5 each

Pentium II 350 Mhz Slot 1 - Untested, as is. $5

Buy all three of these Slot 1 classics for $12

Creative Sound Card (CT5807) - Great for kids computer. - $5

Creative Sound Card (CT4740) - Another kids computer sound card. - $5

S3 Trio64V+ PCI Vid Card - No idea who could need this. It's your for shipping. - $0 + shipping

SiS 6326AGP Vid Card - Another ancient video card, good for someone. - $5

nVIDIA geFORCE2MX AGP Vid Card - A classic that will do well on your classic gaming rig. - $5

Get all the classic vid cards for $12.

Sony CD Burner (CRX0811) - Great burner, served me well. - $8

LG CD Burner (CED-8080B) - Another great burner. - $8

2-port USB 2.0 PCI Card - Need more USB ports, here you go! - $5

Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 - An early batch (details on request) haven't OC'ed it but I am not the first owner, bought off [Hard], reliable, quick and cool. OEM. - $110 sold

Gigabyte 965P-DS3 Rev 1.0 - This is the first version of this great all solid capacitor board that kicked off the DS3 phenomenon. Check your compatibility lists, this Rev 1.0 takes C2D but doesn't take 1333FSB chips. I haven't done any overclocking with this board, it makes for a rock solid stock system. OEM - $65 sold

Asrock 775Dual-VSTA - C2D mobo that features DDR/DDR2 and AGP/PCI-E compatibility, against early C2D mobo's this was a pretty competitive board and remains a great way to upgrade to C2D without having to buy a whole new system. Will ship with assorted accessories but board is OEM. - $25 sold

ELECTRONICS:
Just Wireless A/C Portable Charger - Aftermarket cell phone charger that fits Sprint, Samsung, Sanyo, Kyocera, LG, Audiovox and Nextel. New in box. - $5

Motorola Cell Phone Charger - From Nextel rugged phone. - $5

Toyota Tape Deck - Pulled from Corolla, works great. - $10

RCA 4-port A/V Switch - Great switch with great picture clarity and 4 S-video in and one out. - $20

More to come, bumps please!

tno

and the golden globes happened, and were awful, so the only difference from last year was that we didn't have to endure tons of stupid jokes and awful speeches. either way go cate blanchett!

Back