• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Google CR-48

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyshark31

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
775
Need to raise some cash for next school year and I'm looking to off-load the Cr-48 I received from Google. It's in mint condition and I haven't put the stickers on it, but I do have them along with the original box. I'm looking for $350 + shipping.

Thanks

This violates Googles TOS for accepting a CR-48 for evaluation - Dr.Evil
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top