FS: Good Laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellox

Gawd
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
517
Compaq nc6000

14.1" 1400x1050 resolution
Pentium M 1.6 1mb cache
1gb pc2700
Integrated 9600XT
DVD/CD-RW
Centrino wireless
2 usb
2pcmcia


This specific model is small, yet fast. Retails for over $2000 on HP.com

Comes with two chargers and a mini USB mouse.

$1300. PM me with an offer.

Will be packaged the same way that I got it from HP. Gauranteed to not be DOA with any dents and or scratches.
 
Sorry man, I use to mod Xboxes too. I would need cash or a trade for high end computer parts.

Looking to get:

AMD SanDiego core or FX core
High end Video card
SLI Mobo
1gb RAM
etc...
 
HomerRulez said:
Is the price negotiable?

five-by-five

The price is negotiable, but that is a lowball offer imo. Go to HP and customize it to these specs, this notebook is so ultra portable and packs a punch.
 
Bump,,,,sounds good let me know as im desperate and in a rush...and I really want this lappy its sweet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top