Skydiver107
n00b
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2007
- Messages
- 63
Selling one of my desktops that I don't need/use anymore. Good gaming rig that has always served me well.
It's an HP Pavillion a1560n. Also included will be a ViewEra 17" LCD monitor, and the stock keyboard.
Installed is an off brand 500w power supply that I took out of another case that I had. I'll also include the stock 300w power supply. And installed is a BFG 7900GT OC video card. I'll include any original manuals that I can find for it.
Quick specs on the pc:
Pentium D 2.8Ghz dual core
2 gigs of PC4200
300 gig SATA HD 7200rpm
DVD burner
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
This rig is ready to plug in and go. All updates and drivers should be good. I've cleaned out the hard drive as best I could.
Please PM me here or email me at Skydiver107@yahoo.com for any questions or desired pics. I'm also on xfire: Skydiver107
Price is $600 plus $30 for shipping.....firm. I'll except paypal or money order only.
It's an HP Pavillion a1560n. Also included will be a ViewEra 17" LCD monitor, and the stock keyboard.
Installed is an off brand 500w power supply that I took out of another case that I had. I'll also include the stock 300w power supply. And installed is a BFG 7900GT OC video card. I'll include any original manuals that I can find for it.
Quick specs on the pc:
Pentium D 2.8Ghz dual core
2 gigs of PC4200
300 gig SATA HD 7200rpm
DVD burner
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
This rig is ready to plug in and go. All updates and drivers should be good. I've cleaned out the hard drive as best I could.
Please PM me here or email me at Skydiver107@yahoo.com for any questions or desired pics. I'm also on xfire: Skydiver107
Price is $600 plus $30 for shipping.....firm. I'll except paypal or money order only.