- Joined
- May 19, 2008
- Messages
- 2,391
~$700 shipped~ Gigabyte RTX 5070, GV-N5070WF3OC-12GD no power adapter included as it was using a direct plug from my PSU and I do not have the retail box. New retail appears to start at $830 with the RTX 5070 now.
Feel free to request better pictures if you would like.
Paypal F&F, expect tracking updates along with the drop off receipt picture when I hand it off to a shipping clerk.
Echelon V is my heatware 280-0-0
It ships within 24 hours of payment being received. Tracking will be sent promptly.
Sold is listed below:
Sold for ~$120 shipped~
i9-10900F installed in an Asus B560M Pro-E(motherboard included free) plus a new sealed TP-Link BE9300 to sweeten the deal and provide WiFi 7 and before. I have PCI-Express extensions if you need one bundled.
Feel free to request better pictures if you would like.
Paypal F&F, expect tracking updates along with the drop off receipt picture when I hand it off to a shipping clerk.
Echelon V is my heatware 280-0-0
It ships within 24 hours of payment being received. Tracking will be sent promptly.
Sold is listed below:
Sold for ~$120 shipped~
i9-10900F installed in an Asus B560M Pro-E(motherboard included free) plus a new sealed TP-Link BE9300 to sweeten the deal and provide WiFi 7 and before. I have PCI-Express extensions if you need one bundled.
Last edited: