Gigabyte RTX 3090: Asking $800 shipped OBO
2x8 pin PCIE power connectors
24gb vram
Card works perfectly, I've been using it along with another 3090 for LLM stuff.
Heatware is under lilfiend
I accept paypal F&F or crypto. If you want to pay paypal G&S you must have good heatware and be willing to cover the fees.
Local is north of Seattle if desired
All prices are OBO!!! Don't like my prices? Make me an offer! Worst I can say is no.
PS. Sorry for kinda potato quality photos
2x8 pin PCIE power connectors
24gb vram
Card works perfectly, I've been using it along with another 3090 for LLM stuff.
Heatware is under lilfiend
I accept paypal F&F or crypto. If you want to pay paypal G&S you must have good heatware and be willing to cover the fees.
Local is north of Seattle if desired
All prices are OBO!!! Don't like my prices? Make me an offer! Worst I can say is no.
PS. Sorry for kinda potato quality photos
Attachments
Last edited: