http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/sys/2514817752.html
Here is the post on Craigslist
As the title says, I'm trying to buy a ring for the girl of my dream.
I'll keep this short and sweet.
HERE IS THE GOOD STUFF.
Dell 2405FPW 24" Widescreen IPS display.
1 x COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
1 x EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard
1 x HIS H585F1GDG Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card w/ATI Eyefinity
1 x COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M700 RS-700-AMBA-D3 700W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
1 x Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601920
1 x G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ
1 x COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7
2 x Intel X25-V SSDSA2MP040G2R5 2.5" 40GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Configured raid 0)
misc 3tb drive for data I picked up off newegg
Keyboard: Razer Black widow keyboard
Mouse: Logitech G9 Mouse
Mousepad: Razer Destructor gaming mat
Headset: Steelseries Sibera v2 USB (white)
Speakers: Logitech Z-10 2.0 speakers
I have over 2k easy in this machine. Trying to send it off to a good home.
I'm asking $1200 Or best offer
I don't really want to part it out, trying to sell everything together.
Here is the post on Craigslist
As the title says, I'm trying to buy a ring for the girl of my dream.
I'll keep this short and sweet.
HERE IS THE GOOD STUFF.
Dell 2405FPW 24" Widescreen IPS display.
1 x COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
1 x EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard
1 x HIS H585F1GDG Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card w/ATI Eyefinity
1 x COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M700 RS-700-AMBA-D3 700W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
1 x Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601920
1 x G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ
1 x COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7
2 x Intel X25-V SSDSA2MP040G2R5 2.5" 40GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Configured raid 0)
misc 3tb drive for data I picked up off newegg
Keyboard: Razer Black widow keyboard
Mouse: Logitech G9 Mouse
Mousepad: Razer Destructor gaming mat
Headset: Steelseries Sibera v2 USB (white)
Speakers: Logitech Z-10 2.0 speakers
I have over 2k easy in this machine. Trying to send it off to a good home.
I'm asking $1200 Or best offer
I don't really want to part it out, trying to sell everything together.