FS: GCN Games, PC Games, Car Speakers (Need PayPal, no reasonable offer refused...)

4 Swords is fun, I have to beat it, and then play it with friends that have GBAs

Dan UCF said:
4 Swords is fun, I have to beat it, and then play it with friends that have GBAs

Yea I played the first few single player missions and realized that it wasn't for me. My friends come over to play Soul Calibur, not Zelda :(

Plus they don't have GBAs, :rolleyes:

Hey.. sorry i'm not buying anything, I'm curious as to what kinda paintball setup your getting. I've been playing for years but recently i got out of the game. It takes money to get INTO the sport, but it also takes money to STAY in the sport!!! Just so ya know, haha.

Yes, it is serious cash. I actually already purchased a Model 98 off these very forums. :)

I also have some upgrades for it: Expansion Chamber, Ricochet AK Hopper, Flatline Barrel. etc. It should be a good time :D

I use to have a model 98 with those very same upgrades.. well except for that hopper, too rich for my blood. Great sniper gun though, i had some complaints about it it. One was the size, but that didn't matter if you play sniper all the time. The other was the backspin from the barrel... sometimes it causes a LOT of paintballs to bounce, so u gotta hit somethin hard. Not major issues.
The good: Reliable gun, almost never needs cleaning (bad is that it's a pain to take apart!)... it's built like a tank and can take all sorts of abuse. Lots of upgrades. I'm so glad you chose that gun over taking the spyder route!!! Don't get me started on spyders...

Back