FS: Gateway MX7515 15.4 inch AMD 4000+ Laptop

KarFai

Limp Gawd
Price is now 875 Shipped or 840 Picked up. My camera is acting funky so bare with me on the pictures.

I bought this laptop last October or so for gaming at my jobsite. I no longer need the laptop at work. It plays games great, I've run Half Life 2, WoW and BF2 on here and it works as well as my desktop. Overall the Laptop is in good condition. There are some cosmetic issues on the top of the laptop, mostly some scuffing. This isn't due to mistreatment, it appears to be a defect of the laptop, as several coworkers with this same laptop are experiencing it. It will come with all original manuals and CD's as well as a CD-R with the various drivers on it if you choose to upgrade or do a clean install of Windows. It does come with XP Home edition. The laptop will arrive formated to it's original software that it came from the factory. It will also come with a Targus Notebook case. I paid 1350 for this laptop and another 50 for the case only 6 months ago.I am looking to get 975 OBO shipped. For anyone in Michigan, specifically the Lansing Area who wants a local pick up, I will sell it for 940 for pick up, since it'll save me the trouble of going to UPS. I will only accept Check/Money Order (Cash as well if it is picked up) I don't use Paypal due to freinds of mine having problems with there services. All Checks will be held for minimum of 7 days before item will be shipped.

I have ebay feedback under the ID "cstajda"
I do not have Heat since I rarely sell anything on forums, however I have sold on here in the past.

Laptop Details:

Mobile AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 2.6ghz with 1mb of Cache
15.4 Widescreen Ultrabright WXGA TFT
1024 MB DDR Ram (2x512 of PC2700)
ATI Mobility Radeon x700 with 64 MB Dedicated Ram (Total Video Ram will come out to 128MB due to ATI's HyperMemory Technology)
100 Gig 4200 RPM Hard Drive
DVD +/- RW Multi-Format Double Layer
-Write maximum: 8X DVD +/-R, 4X DVD +/- RW, 2.4X DVD+R DL, 24X CD-R and 10X CD-RW disks
-Reads maximum: 8X DVD-ROM, 8X DL/+RW, 24X CD-ROM disks
Built-In Audio and Speakers
Built-In 10/100 Ethernet
Built-In 6-in-1 Memory Card Reader
Built-In 56k Modem
Built-In USB 2.0 and Firewire 400

Interfaces:
Four - USB version 2.0 (4-pin)
One - VGA External Connector (external monitor)
One - IEEE 1394 (4-pin)
One - S-Video External Connector (TV out)
One - V.92, 56K Modem (RJ-11)
One - 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)
Headphone / Audio Out
Microphone In

Pictures to be posted tommorrow.

Please PM All offers and Leave an Email address I will email you back from my university email address.

Please post any questions related to the condition/specs of the laptop here, please PM all price discussion.

Back