• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Garmin Nuvi 255WT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
603
I have a Garmin Nuvi 255WT for sale. It's about 10 months old and works like it's new. It's in perfect condition and will come in its original packaging. I will have photos up later tonight (at work right now).

I'm looking for $100 shipped obo via paypal.

Heatware under dreamreality.

PM if interested. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top