FS: Garmin Etrex Handheld GPS

Nick_Leo

[H]ard|Gawd
I have used this about once or twice since I have owned it. I bought it off my uncle about a year or two ago who purchased it and never once used it. I do have the owners manual for it as well. Device runs off of two AA batteries. The GPS is in excellent condition. The screen does not have a single scratch or nick on it. The rubber casing on the back has a slight imperfection from when it rubbed against my digi cam in my pocket once. We'll let the pictures do the talking here. I am looking to get $50 + ship for it. If using paypal, buyer must cover fee as well. Thanks!

img0372tm8.jpg

img0374ah8.jpg

img0375ai5.jpg

From Garmin:
Outdoor enthusiasts, geocachers and anyone looking for adventure will love this little yellow wonder. eTrex combines intuitive, easy-to-use features and a rugged exterior into a lightweight package that is only four inches high and two inches wide. The result is a lightweight GPS navigator that literally fits in the palm of your hand.

Built for Adventure
You can operate your eTrex with just one hand using five buttons, which are located on either side of eTrex within easy reach of your fingers. Thanks to its bright yellow case, eTrex is easy to find in your boat or backpack. And, eTrex is IPX7 waterproof, so it can take an accidental splash or dunk in the water and still continue to perform.

Find It and Go
With eTrex, your adventure can last and last — up to 22 hours on just 2 AA batteries. While you roam, you can store up to 500 waypoints in memory for easy retrieval. Just enter the point you want to go to, and eTrex points you to your destination (no street or terrain maps). To get home, use Garmin's exclusive TrackBack® feature to reverse your track log and help you navigate back to your starting point.

eTrex: Find adventure. Find fun!

Heat and ebay: Gingerade202

Back