FS: Gaming Rig/Hackintosh i7-4890x2-1000wPSU-2HDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dllfiles12

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok now Im including everything pictured except the desk and other misc items, so you get everything computer related!

You are looking at newly built PC. It was built last month and just sat on my Desk and then I had to move. So now Im in need of money. Some parts were from an older build.
Its has all the top of the line parts with a very strong processor that can be Over clocked way up there! The PC will come with a
fresh copy of Win 7 installed, a copy of OSX 10.6.4 will also be left on the hackintosh drive. All the PC parts are still under warranty and I still have most of the original boxes for the PC.
I will include all the extra parts from the boxes. Now Im offering to throw in the 24" LCD Screen, used for about 5 months! Comes with DVI Cable! not a scratch or anything on it!

Now I will list whats included!

- Altec Lansing 2.1 Speakers VS2621
- Logitech G5 Blue Wired Mouse with Weights
- Griffin iMic USB Audio Adapter GC16031
- GearHead wireless Keyboard
- 24" Asus VW246H Monitor
- Windows 7 64 bit Extreme Ed
- Corsair Obsidian 800D
- Intel Core i7 920 C0 @ 2.66
- Foxconn x58 FlamingBlade Motherboard
- Coolermaster V8 HSF
- OCZ Gold 3 x 1GB DDR3 1600
- 2x Radeon XFX HD 4890 1GB in Crossfire
- CoolerMaster Silent Pro M 1k PSU ( Cables are all modular, I still have the extra cables too )
- Seagate 750GB HD - Win 7
- Seagate 320GB HD - OSX 10.6.4 Hackintosh
- 4x 120mm RED LED FANS
- Asus Fan Controller( Controls all 4 fans )
- Foxconn Wireless G Card
- Trendnet Wireless USB Drive

Plays all games at max settings at 1920 x 1200, there is not a scratch on the case. I paid over 300 dollars just for the case alone! Im willing to ship it anywhere in the CONUS but its going to be pricey. I have spent a few days managing and zip tying all the cables so no cables are showing! They are all hidden which makes it look alot nicer.

I can leave the hackintosh drive in tact its totally up to you.

I can do $1200 shipped via UPS and insured.
I can do $1000 Local Pickup 93428 zip code.

My heat is DLLFILES12
My eBay is DLLFILES

If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks for viewing!

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQZOSWpKtM

Last edited:
Does it come with the foot stool and or seismic calculations?... this is california after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back