Jun 5, 2008 #43 F Fahey Limp Gawd Joined Dec 23, 2005 Messages 352 bump Giving the pc till june 20th if no 1 buys the whole thing ill start to part it.
Jun 9, 2008 #49 F Fahey Limp Gawd Joined Dec 23, 2005 Messages 352 bump lowered the price on the video card.
Jun 17, 2008 #60 F Fahey Limp Gawd Joined Dec 23, 2005 Messages 352 bump EDIT: GT200 loses to the GX2 in every game except oblivion. The GT200 will be going for 650 while the gx2 will go for 500. So Ill go 475.
bump EDIT: GT200 loses to the GX2 in every game except oblivion. The GT200 will be going for 650 while the gx2 will go for 500. So Ill go 475.
Jun 24, 2008 #74 M monk3y Limp Gawd Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 426 do you still have the case, any chance of meeting me partway if I pay extra, I live out in victorville I would like to avoid a 2 hour drive if possible.
do you still have the case, any chance of meeting me partway if I pay extra, I live out in victorville I would like to avoid a 2 hour drive if possible.