• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FS Gaming Components

Fahey

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
352
Heatware : http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45255

XFX PVT98UZHF9 GeForce 9800 GX2 1GB $500 shipped
DSCF2208.jpg


*SOLD* QX9650 *SOLD*

Accept Paypal

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2205.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/cpuz.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2199.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2200.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2202.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2204.jpg
 
yhpm on
CPU : AMD Athlon 939 pin FX-53 $40.00
MOBO: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe $30.00
 
If I didn't just buy a case I'd have taken that V1000B. Dammit. Bump for you, great prices.
 
If you change your mind on shipping, I'll gladly pay you extra to ship the following;

CPU : AMD Athlon 939 pin FX-53 $40.00
MOBO: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe $30.00

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Doug
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/cpuz.jpg (CPU-Z)
Never over clocked
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2199.jpg (Pic of Case)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2200.jpg (Pic of Case)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2202.jpg (Pic of Case)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2204.jpg (Pic of Case)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/Fahey88/DSCF2205.jpg (Quad CPU)
Haven't opened it or anything. I tried to take a pic of the bath and serial number but the camera keeps getting a glare on it.

Heres some pics.
 
Last five pics are not showing up: the link has "..." in the middle, just like the test.
 
Back
Top