• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Game Bundle FEAR, BF2, WOW

Pkirk618

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 12, 2002
Messages
5,737
Game Bundle.

I don’t play these games much so, here’s a deal for some lucky someone.

FEAR
BF2 (DVD edition)
World of Warcraft
$100.00 shipped.







.
 
The idea was to make it a package deal for say someone new to gaming.

Separate--you'll see a bit of a difference in prices. For example. WOW comes with stuff that alone, I could get half of what I am asking for or more.

The other games, I am looking for 50-70% of cost so that would be what I'd be looking for in prices.
 
The idea was to make it a package deal for say someone new to gaming.

Separate--you'll see a bit of a difference in prices. For example. WOW comes with stuff that alone, I could get half of what I am asking for or more.

The other games, I am looking for 50-70% of cost so that would be what I'd be looking for in prices.


Well, since you think wow is worth so much, I would wonder how much you think the package is worth without it. I interpret your sentence to mean that you think wow is worth at least, say, $65.00. Personally, I think WoW is the suxxors, and I have no interest in purchasing it, but the rest of the pack (for $60) would be nice. The prob is you assume people want every game you have on that list.
 
bump for a good trader.. if you part out, i might take BF2 DVD off from you.. well, depends of the price ;) lmk
 
Malogato said:
Well, since you think wow is worth so much, I would wonder how much you think the package is worth without it. I interpret your sentence to mean that you think wow is worth at least, say, $65.00. Personally, I think WoW is the suxxors, and I have no interest in purchasing it, but the rest of the pack (for $60) would be nice. The prob is you assume people want every game you have on that list.

More like anyone who buys the package will start playing WoW and not have time for anything else because its such a great game. :D

good trader here folks
 
thanks for the kind words.

I can do this for those interested.

BF2 and FEAR: $70.00 shipped.
The other BF Series games are included.

the sale of WoW game accounts is aain the TOS and forum rules -CDS
 
Pkirk618 said:
WoW: $60.00 shipped
.-Complete WoW Game—all CDs and Key—like new condition.
-a level 7 Gnome Warrior. This character comes with about 750 Gold Coins.
-Account paid until November 12, 2005.

Rules are a horrible thing, aren't they?
the Rules said:
(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.



I missed it, is that FEAR dvd?

:)
 
I am so sorry I broke a rule. I edited my post since there was still some residual WoW stuff there. Thank you so very much for the kind and tactful correction. God Bless.
 
ok folks. 95.00 shipped gets you

BF2
FEAR
WOW

This is it, my last attempt before EBAY.
 
Back
Top