FS: Galaxy GTX 480

Status
Not open for further replies.

phOkaz

Gawd
Galaxy GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit (80XLH5HS8GUX)
Have used this card for a year now and decided to go SLi with the box it was in. Card is in beautiful shape and works flawlessly. I messed around every now and again with OC'ing it but never needed to run it OC'd for any extended period of time. Card has been fully cleaned out, is dust and grime free. Selling the card by iteself and can include some dvi adapters if you need.
Asking : GONE- (Shipping price depends on method & destination, PM me with zip code and I can give you prices)

Thanks For Looking, Please Bump !

Last edited:
Ah so many 480s coming up for sale. I so wanna sli mine but too broke. lol

bump for good seller and product.

Can you post a oink for the card or a picture

Pictures already posted, what do you mean a link to product details? Here is some specs if thats what you want, Specs

Only trade I would be looking for at the moment would be another Asrock 990FX Extreme4 , And thanks for bumps guys, I am actually sad to sell this, my favorite card of all time now, but when I bought the cards to replace it I figured in the price of selling this, so its got to go.

Last edited:
Bump for a good price. Wish I had a little more money. This is a killer deal.

I'd sure like to replace my aging 4850 with this. I need to sell my FW900 first, though. (It seems to generate a lot of interest, but no one is close enough to bite.)

Yeah they are selling from 130-160 on ebay and 140-150 here. I always price my stuff to move :D

Yea not just that, this card beats GTX 570 and matches 580, it also outperforms my GTX 660, and OC'd is almost at 660Ti level of performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back